Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Frequent Player Points

Quote Originally Posted by SexDrugOverclocking
    Tried this plugin today for a customer and couldn't get it working. Getting SQL errors. Have tried a few things and no matter what I get the following error....

Code:
    Error: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [42S02] [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.1.47-community]Table 'fpptest.gen_player' doesn't exist
       at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHandle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)
       at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(CommandBehavior behavior, String method, Boolean needReader, Object[] methodArguments, SQL_API odbcApiMethod)
       at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(CommandBehavior behavior, String method, Boolean needReader)
       at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at PRoConEvents.CFPP.CreateAccount(String strGuid, String strSoldierName)
    Its a ODBC Driver error, from what I see it can't find the table, however I uploaded the included SQL and the table is there.

Any ideas??
    It's still having an issue finding that table. If it were an ODBC connectivity issue, it'd throw you a different error. \;

About 15 minutes ago, I released a plugin called Currency that is somewhat (SQL) based on FPP, thanks to Dere011. It does the same thing and a ton more. You should give Currency a shot! If your customer would still rather use FPP, feel free to PM me and I'll help you get it running. Also as a heads up I mentioned your hosting services in Currency's post and addon description field - if my mentioning you guys' SQL hosting is in error, let me know and I'll promptly remove that part.

Good luck!

Do they have this plugin for BF3?

Administrator
    Probably not. Last activity on it was over a year ago