Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    +1 single player campaign looks interesting in trailers. MP looks meh, too COD for me. If I wanted to play cops & robbers, I'd play GTA. (I know I just contradicted myself, so sue me).
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

I like visceral's campaigns, their lore around the dead space franchise is fantastic. Recently found out there were feature length animated movies between each of the games, and one preceding the first dead space game just setting up all the plot. Really cool.
    ____

You will never get early access to most servers before the release (if any at all) and the only way is to be a asset to EA/DICE or Visceral in some way then maybe but they will fly you over to them to do it.. The game has now gone gold and you can pre-order one but you will not be allowed to use it until release date in your country.

BTW: The only reason i have posted is to see if there was any new news about Procon? I have a thread already here: https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....ardline-Procon