Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The one and only Bassyboy
    Nice work Leomar, just purchased it.

Developer
    Thanks! I hope it does the job

Finally!!! You are my HERO <3

Tip: Password should not be visible after entering.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHBONE89 View Post
    Finally!!! You are my HERO <3

Tip: Password should not be visible after entering.
    Yep sure, next update

hello i buy from playstore the procon bf4 edtion but after login in my Server i have one message...rocon bf4 edition has stoped

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by alexgr2006 View Post
    hello i buy from playstore the procon bf4 edtion but after login in my Server i have one message...rocon bf4 edition has stoped
    Which version are you running? Make sure you update to v1.0.7
    What map and gameplay was playing your server?

In addition please report the crash with comment so i can check those crash report on my Google dev dashboard.

Thanks for reporting i'll try to sort it put as soon as i receive your crash log.

Quote Originally Posted by leomar75 View Post
    Which version are you running? Make sure you update to v1.0.7
    What map and gameplay was playing your server?

In addition please report the crash with comment so i can check those crash report on my Google dev dashboard.

Thanks for reporting i'll try to sort it put as soon as i receive your crash log.
    after your post i update my app in v1.0.7 from v1.0.6 but now if select my procon Server maybe 15sec i see "Receiving data...." and after this message procon bf4 edition has stoped...and my server is hardcore and the maps mode is team death match and maps is 10 first maps bf4 from vanilla... And i send crash report from google... Thanks sir
    Last edited by alexgr2006; 28-02-2015 at 21:53.

Developer
    Thanks a lot very much appreciated for these info. I am working on it to find a way to replicate this bug. Could you pls setup an account for me in your procon layer? I'd like to test it a bit without changing anything at all in your server. Please feel free to leave me a private message with connection details.

Edit

Version v1.0.8 has been published.
    This release should address those kind of Force Closes issue

BTW i couldn't reproduce this problem... I have tried on my phones: Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Nexus 5.

If this problem persist after you get the v1.0.8 please setup an account for me in your server and i will give it a try!
    Last edited by leomar75; 01-03-2015 at 13:23.

Quote Originally Posted by leomar75 View Post
    Thanks a lot very much appreciated for these info. I am working on it to find a way to replicate this bug. Could you pls setup an account for me in your procon layer? I'd like to test it a bit without changing anything at all in your server. Please feel free to leave me a private message with connection details.

Edit

Version v1.0.8 has been published.
    This release should address those kind of Force Closes issue

BTW i couldn't reproduce this problem... I have tried on my phones: Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Nexus 5.

If this problem persist after you get the v1.0.8 please setup an account for me in your server and i will give it a try!
    ok sir your account in my procon is ready....the username and password and ip-port i send you with msg

and i try to login after install NEW version 1.0.8 and now i have this message: Network Comunication Error! Please retry later!