Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
    i got something weird...
    Ive got 2 servers running with the load out checker, runs fine. ive added a 3rd server with the load out checker plugin and
    my settings go from 5 to 8A. i miss 6 and 7. that proberly have the settings to forbit a weapon.

So i checked my other 2 servers were i have this for a long time, and the same. (but in those 2 servers the loadout checker works.

So, 2 servers were it works fine , but i can not alter the weapons (anymore) and 1 server i cannot select the weapons in the plugin.
    only the addons are selectable.

huuh....

V running: http://2.0.9.0
    You have filters set up. One of the settings at the top is an item filter that you can put a bunch of lines in to only show the settings for loadout items that you care about. Either removing all the filter lines, or adding ones for the pieces you want to show, should be what you need.
    ____

The plugin has stopped killing for prohibited weapons, even though it receives information about weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by fps_shadow View Post
    The plugin has stopped killing for prohibited weapons, even though it receives information about weapons.
    You likely turned on map specific settings when you didn't want to. Look at the map/mode specific settings and make sure all of that is turned off.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    You likely turned on map specific settings when you didn't want to. Look at the map/mode specific settings and make sure all of that is turned off.
    Yes, thanks, fixed.

You have filters set up. One of the settings at the top is an item filter that you can put a bunch of lines in to only show the settings for loadout items that you care about. Either removing all the filter lines, or adding ones for the pieces you want to show, should be what you need.
    Yes, seen it the next day . thanks for your reply though.

Trying the plugin out on my "LAN" server.

Killing for killing seems to work for gadgets (e.g. stinger) when using Backup AutoAdmin but on the second time it kicks the player from the server instead, how do I disable kicks?

For vehicle loadouts (e.g. heatseekers) it kills the player for using it, but then after they remove the loadout it continues to kill them until they rejoin the server. I take it that's not normal?

EDIT: By the way AdKats isn't installed. Also plugin console says it can't find player's PersonaIDs.
    Last edited by Snazz; 19-04-2019 at 20:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Snazz View Post
    Trying the plugin out on my "LAN" server.

Killing for killing seems to work for gadgets (e.g. stinger) when using Backup AutoAdmin but on the second time it kicks the player from the server instead, how do I disable kicks?

For vehicle loadouts (e.g. heatseekers) it kills the player for using it, but then after they remove the loadout it continues to kill them until they rejoin the server. I take it that's not normal?

EDIT: By the way AdKats isn't installed. Also plugin console says it can't find player's PersonaIDs.
    We do not support hacked servers on this forum. Without persona IDs it won't be able to fetch player's loadouts properly.
    ____

We do not support hacked servers on this forum.
    "Hacked" is a dramatic term for it. DICE used to let us host our own servers (BF 1942 - 2142), naturally people wanted that to continue and figured out a way.
    That said I understand why you can't support use cases that are unusual and or unofficial.

Without persona IDs it won't be able to fetch player's loadouts properly.
    That's fair enough, thanks.