Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 838
  1. #501
    Hey col, It appears to me i can not deactivate Integration with Adkats? I'm running v. 2.0.6.4. As soon as i deactivate the integration, the whole Plugin gets deactivated.

    I wanted to get rid of these two level enforcements. it's an awesome idea but leads to very much confusion, while some get killed for an item, and others don't. Tried to work that around, and marked every player on their first spawn with Proconrulz, which pretty much instantly got me Battlelog connectivity issues.

    I remember the older versions were able to enforce no matter what the infraction count of a player was.

    halp!

  2. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuishy View Post
    I tested what you said and now I have a problem, I choose a loadout to vehicle that requires some points to unlock, so if a player kills using the first loadout (that is not allowed) then the player can't respawn anymore because he can't fix his loadout... What do you suggest?

    Edit: If that is nothing that I can do, I would get my money back if possible, because I bought just for this, I will not use the plugin =(
    That is not possible at this time, if you select a required loadout that not all players can use the ones who can't will never be able to spawn.

    Please PM me the name and email you used for the purchase if you want to discuss a return.
    ____

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadPrime View Post
    Hey col, It appears to me i can not deactivate Integration with Adkats? I'm running v. 2.0.6.4. As soon as i deactivate the integration, the whole Plugin gets deactivated.

    I wanted to get rid of these two level enforcements. it's an awesome idea but leads to very much confusion, while some get killed for an item, and others don't. Tried to work that around, and marked every player on their first spawn with Proconrulz, which pretty much instantly got me Battlelog connectivity issues.

    I remember the older versions were able to enforce no matter what the infraction count of a player was.

    halp!
    There is code in there that automatically enables integration if the AdKats plugin is installed and enabled.

    This is because if you didn't have the plugins integrated when both are running they will both be querying battlelog for player identification, where when integrated only one needs to.

    What would probably be better is just adding a setting that turns off multi-level enforcement, then all weapons would be enforced on spawn level.

    EDIT: And yes, marking everyone is definitely not the answer lol, to the plugin that's basically like turning on high request volume. Marked players are checked on every spawn instead of the adaptive method to reduce request volume.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 08-11-2015 at 21:44.
    ____

  4. #504
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    What would probably be better is just adding a setting that turns off multi-level enforcement, then all weapons would be enforced on spawn level.
    Yup, i agree with that. This is just needed! I mean, the idea is awesome, and i spent a lot of time informing players why this happens to them like" if you want to spawn with M67, you better not shoot someone with Shotgun."... Neither did they care nore understand - which as said leads to cunfusion and frustration among my guests.

    I can not downgrade to an older version tho, since i need the poison bow enforcement. Anyways, this option will be highly appreciated man.

  5. #505
    Procon Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    Posts
    512
    @ColColonCleaner

    Hi, can you make function like: Minimum players to start plugin? Because noobs leave from the server when i try to fill because they cant understand for what their killed.

  6. #506
    I have just installed AdkatsLRT, the plugin takes care well but no player is warned, nothing takes place. Know you why?
    LRT.jpg

  7. #507
    Solved problem for me

  8. #508
    Hi,

    I'm confused. Is the current version of this plugin is 2.0.6.4? If i'm on the right track i still don't see the community map.

  9. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by moacco07 View Post
    Hi,

    I'm confused. Is the current version of this plugin is 2.0.6.4? If i'm on the right track i still don't see the community map.
    Like i stated in the AdKats thread, I am neck deep in projects right now and a lot of real-life things to deal with.

    I have a patch in progress for both LRT and AdKats, but I can't just release one before the other because they will break. Both plugins will need to update at the same time once I push both patches.
    ____

  10. #510
    Hang in there with the real-life stuff first.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •