Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Sorry, this plugin can only be used on BF4 servers. Yes it can block spawn beacons.
    that's a pity, its just what we need on our BF3 server
    2012 APOCALYPSE NNC
    http://2012apocalypse.pl

Plugin Developer
    When integrated with AdKats this plugin reacts to the mark, punish, and report commands. When a player is marked or punished they are immediately raised from spawn level enforcement to trigger level enforcement and loadout checked. When a player is reported, any invalid items they are carrying are reported to online admins. You can mark/punish players from any current autoadmin.
    But this means it can only be used with AdKats features and I don't have something like a interface to use it with other plugins or even with the ProCon API?

If it could be used with Insane Limits, it would be really amazing.
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Quote Originally Posted by LumPenPacK View Post
    But this means it can only be used with AdKats features and I don't have something like a interface to use it with other plugins or even with the ProCon API?

If it could be used with Insane Limits, it would be really amazing.
    What would you want to be able to send from IL?
    ____

Plugin Developer
    What would you want to be able to send from IL?
    At the moment I'm using different weapon limitations based on game mode (basically on Rush and Obliteration Competitive)
    Okay, this could be done with Loadout Enforcer itself since you may add gamemode/map based settings.

The other thing: I'm using some kind of adaptive explosive spam limitation that is based on map, gamemode and on players kills in the current round. ("Only 'x' explosive kill every 'y' kills. But you start with 'z' kills a round")

Additional there could be much more nice things possible in the feature that could be enabled/disabled based on different events and not only on gamemode and map.

* Allow only one spawn beacon per Squad
    * Allow only low and mid range scopes on Rush (might already be possible)
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Quote Originally Posted by LumPenPacK View Post
    At the moment I'm using different weapon limitations based on game mode (basically on Rush and Obliteration Competitive)
    Okay, this could be done with Loadout Enforcer itself since you may add gamemode/map based settings.

The other thing: I'm using some kind of adaptive explosive spam limitation that is based on map, gamemode and on players kills in the current round. ("Only 'x' explosive kill every 'y' kills. But you start with 'z' kills a round")

Additional there could be much more nice things possible in the feature that could be enabled/disabled based on different events and not only on gamemode and map.

* Allow only one spawn beacon per Squad
    * Allow only low and mid range scopes on Rush (might already be possible)
    So you basically want access to a players loadout in IL whenever it's fetched to do whatever processing you want with it? I already send that info to AdKats, but I'm not sure how i would send it to IL.
    ____

Map/Mode options added in 2.0.1.0, with quick selection settings.

____

Two people who purchased the plugin today have not contacted me about acquiring it. Please contact me ASAP about your purchase, thanks.
    ____

Plugin Developer
    Map/Mode options added in 2.0.1.0, with quick selection settings.

You're damn fast. Thanks for that update.
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Several people who have purchased this are not using it to control public servers, instead they are using it as a scrim loadout manager. This is very interesting. I know there are certain official "types" of scrims, each type with a specific set of rules, so perhaps if someone running these scrims sends me the official rule list for their preferred type I can set up a preset for it.
    ____

Plugin Developer
    Several people who have purchased this are not using it to control public servers, instead they are using it as a scrim loadout manager. This is very interesting. I know there are certain official "types" of scrims, each type with a specific set of rules, so perhaps if someone running these scrims sends me the official rule list for their preferred type I can set up a preset for it.
    They might use ESL rules

http://www.esl.eu/eu/bf4/cup/dominat...20Restrictions
    32 slots rush mode BF3