Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 816
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Back to $25? Is that an early-adopter discount or the final price?
    Early adopter is a good way to put it.
    ____

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Any chance you will be adding settings per map or 'only enable on certain maps' to this plugin?

    I might be interested using it, but since I run ALL CQ maps I don't want to force the loadout on other maps than Metro / Lockers.

    I just want to reduce the explosive, flashbang and flare spam on those two maps, don't care about the loadout on other maps.
    I'll add that feature tomorrow.
    ____

  3. #13
    The one and only Bassyboy
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,274
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    I'll add that feature tomorrow.
    OK, nice.

    I have not made up my mind yet about using this plugin.
    Want to see what my clan and regulars think of the idea before purchasing.

    Too bad I cannot test to see how the players react on it without doing the $25...

  4. #14
    Plugin Developer
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saarland
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    OK, nice.

    I have not made up my mind yet about using this plugin.
    Want to see what my clan and regulars think of the idea before purchasing.

    Too bad I cannot test to see how the players react on it without doing the $25...
    The same goes for me. I'm really interested to see how players would accept this plugin compared to my Insane Limits weapons restrictions.

    But I'm not sure if it would really improve players game experience on the server or make the things even more complicated to the players.

    Is it possible to enable/disable certain restrictions not only based on maps but also based on game mode?

    Some kind of API that allows other plugins to control the restrictions would be amazing.

    EDIT: I've just noticed there's already something like this.

    Other plugins can call loadout checks and enforcement, so it can enhance your current auto-admin.
    Can you give us some additional information about this? How can I integrate your plugin into IL for example?
    Last edited by LumPenPacK; 25-01-2015 at 14:11.
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    146
    I agree with @Ebassi the ideal is added more maps, my server is constantly rush and some maps mode on vehicles, if I remove some weapons, players wallpaper that insult the server and me but uncomfortable.
    Ideally the maps with prohibited weapon or weapons that corresponds to the maps

    for an if say I paid this product but I do not used here all of it's function
    Last edited by virusdead; 25-01-2015 at 18:38.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    OK, nice.

    I have not made up my mind yet about using this plugin.
    Want to see what my clan and regulars think of the idea before purchasing.

    Too bad I cannot test to see how the players react on it without doing the $25...
    There is a reason I made statistics available at level 2 debug, it shows percentages of people affected and how it affected them. Those enforced, those killed for invalid loadout, the ones who fixed their loadout after being killed, and those who left the server without fixing their loadout. Modify your settings until you see the affected levels you like.

    It all depends on your server rules. Our no explosive server is basically bullets only, so all grenade slot items are banned. Flares/smoke/flash/incendiary are on spawn enforcement, and v40/rgo are on trigger enforcement. Basically we placed anything that bypasses autoadmin on spawn enforcement, like shooting C4 or throwing smoke for example, and put all other banned items under trigger enforcement, like RPGs or EOD bots.

    You will notice some players annoyed off the bat, but we found after a week or so your main player base starts defending it as a great move, surprised we hadn't done it sooner. Little do they know it wasn't possible not long ago.

    EDIT: (502/511) 98% processed. (197/511) 39% killed. (168/197) 85% fixed. (27/197) 14% quit.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 25-01-2015 at 21:00.
    ____

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by LumPenPacK View Post
    The same goes for me. I'm really interested to see how players would accept this plugin compared to my Insane Limits weapons restrictions.

    But I'm not sure if it would really improve players game experience on the server or make the things even more complicated to the players.

    Is it possible to enable/disable certain restrictions not only based on maps but also based on game mode?

    Some kind of API that allows other plugins to control the restrictions would be amazing.

    EDIT: I've just noticed there's already something like this.



    Can you give us some additional information about this? How can I integrate your plugin into IL for example?
    When integrated with AdKats this plugin reacts to the mark, punish, and report commands. When a player is marked or punished they are immediately raised from spawn level enforcement to trigger level enforcement and loadout checked. When a player is reported, any invalid items they are carrying are reported to online admins. You can mark/punish players from any current autoadmin.
    ____

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by virusdead View Post
    I agree with @Ebassi the ideal is added more maps, my server is constantly rush and some maps mode on vehicles
    Yes, map/mode selection is being added.
    ____

  9. #19
    Can we block becon with this and stop ppls flying to the roof on Kharg (BF3) ?
    2012 APOCALYPSE NNC
    http://2012apocalypse.pl

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by aduh View Post
    Can we block becon with this and stop ppls flying to the roof on Kharg (BF3) ?
    Sorry, this plugin can only be used on BF4 servers. Yes it can block spawn beacons.
    ____

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •