Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    in what i am reading, this enforcement seems to be across the board meaning. If I want to limit use of sniper riffles/dmrs...... I couldn't tell it to allow 5 per a team, it would just be no sniper riffles/dmr period. Is that correct?

If it is correct, could this be modified to allow x number of items per team?

Quote Originally Posted by BriDawg View Post
    in what i am reading, this enforcement seems to be across the board meaning. If I want to limit use of sniper riffles/dmrs...... I couldn't tell it to allow 5 per a team, it would just be no sniper riffles/dmr period. Is that correct?

If it is correct, could this be modified to allow x number of items per team?
    Right now, correct, if you deny a weapon then nobody can spawn with it.

Mods can be added after I'm settled into my new job. How would it work?
    ____

iam having problem with lag and should I combine stats 2 servers with akats running to 1 data base
    someweird error about update for adkats shown here
    [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 76 BF4 weapon stat definitions.
    [20:30:40 99] [AdKatsLRT] INFO: Downloading WARSAW library.
    [20:30:41 01] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched reputation definitions.
    [20:30:41 59] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched weapon names.
    [20:30:42 09] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched special player group definitions.
    [20:30:42 16] [AdKats] WARNING: Global timing confirmed, but there is a 18s UTC timestamp mismatch between your layer and global time.
    [20:30:42 16] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Server IP is 109.200.213.40:25505
    [20:30:42 18] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database connection open.
    [20:30:42 23] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database confirmed functional for AdKats use.
    [20:30:42 23] [AdKats] WARNING: Database timing confirmed, but there is a 17s UTC timestamp mismatch between your layer and database.
    [20:30:43 33] [AdKatsLRT] SUCCESS: WARSAW library loaded. 174 items, 148 vehicle unlocks, and 3142 accessories.
    [20:30:43 38] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database server info fetched. Server ID is 1.
    [20:30:43 43] [AdKats] SUCCESS: AdKatsLRT now subscribed to OnlineSoldiers. Events will be sent to ReceiveOnlineSoldiers.
    [20:30:43 43] [AdKatsLRT] INFO: Waiting for player listing response from AdKats.
    [20:30:44 80] [AdKats] ERROR: Unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token.
    [20:30:47 59] [AdKats] ERROR: Unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token.
    and why only 76 weapons found strange?
    and 17s time delay from layer to data base which r in same location?

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Right now, correct, if you deny a weapon then nobody can spawn with it.

Mods can be added after I'm settled into my new job. How would it work?

Well I am sure its not just a quick an easy addition. You can add a column next to allow/disallow with option of "Number Allowed Per Team".

This will work for restricting mortars per team for like rush and what not. But, the allowed per team needs to be greyed out with exception to mortars or other items that make sense. Then having an other option of restricting recon with sniper/dmrs per team so, the weapons are allowed and the list is updated on spawn but, when a sixth person tries to spawn in with as recon with rifle or dmr it wont let them. However, they would be allowed to spawn as recon with shotty or carbine etc. I can work an algorithm on my thought process if you are going to entertain this.

Quote Originally Posted by BriDawg View Post
    Well I am sure its not just a quick an easy addition. You can add a column next to allow/disallow with option of "Number Allowed Per Team".

This will work for restricting mortars per team for like rush and what not. But, the allowed per team needs to be greyed out with exception to mortars or other items that make sense. Then having an other option of restricting recon with sniper/dmrs per team so, the weapons are allowed and the list is updated on spawn but, when a sixth person tries to spawn in with as recon with rifle or dmr it wont let them. However, they would be allowed to spawn as recon with shotty or carbine etc. I can work an algorithm on my thought process if you are going to entertain this.
    How about instead of Deny/Allow, you have a number. 0 means deny to all. 1 means allow one player (first come, first served -- or maybe on each spawn scan the entire player list and see who has what, if no one has the loadout in question, allow it). 5 means allow 5 players.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

I have bought the plugin. Very nice, easy to use and set it up.
    But couldn't find how to deny battlepickup weapons.

It seems that this plugin doesn't stop saying to players after end of a round (here Operation Locker). The plugin is enforced only on Operation Locker.

[20:59:37] MULTIbalancer > All: Winner was team 1 (US)
    [20:59:37] MULTIbalancer > All: Map = Operation Locker, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:14:15, tickets = 704/0 <- [1000]
    [21:00:22] AdKatsLRT > Say > nicemac2 > [join] [zark]nicemac2 please remove [RPG 7V2] from your loadout.
    [21:00:22] AdKatsLRT > Tell[5s] > nicemac2 > Please remove RPG 7V2 from your loadout
    [21:01:52] AdKatsLRT > Say > roobin98 > roobin98 thank you for fixing your loadout.
    [21:02:17] AdKatsLRT > Say > wosin > wosin thank you for fixing your loadout.
    [21:02:27] AdKatsLRT > Say > Kaspergadelius > [COGR]Kaspergadelius thank you for fixing your loadout.
    [21:02:32] AdKatsLRT > Say > DirtyBogRoll > DirtyBogRoll thank you for fixing your loadout.
    [21:02:33] AdKatsLRT > Say > jon4mu > jon4mu thank you for fixing your loadout.
    [21:02:39] AdKatsLRT > Say > nicemac2 > [zark]nicemac2 thank you for fixing your loadout.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    How about instead of Deny/Allow, you have a number. 0 means deny to all. 1 means allow one player (first come, first served -- or maybe on each spawn scan the entire player list and see who has what, if no one has the loadout in question, allow it). 5 means allow 5 players.
    A lot of changes will be coming in the next few weeks. Just had no extra time with finals, graduation, and getting a new job.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by skaarjik83 View Post
    I have bought the plugin. Very nice, easy to use and set it up.
    But couldn't find how to deny battlepickup weapons.
    Pickup weapons are not part of a player's loadout, so they cannot be enforced with this plugin. Please get a script running with IL or Rulz for this.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by Subman_9 View Post
    It seems that this plugin doesn't stop saying to players after end of a round (here Operation Locker). The plugin is enforced only on Operation Locker.
    I don't see anything wrong, those players fixed their loadout between the end of the round and the start of the next one. Notice 45 seconds between the end of the round and when the fix messages come up, it's after they spawn in the new round.
    ____