Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
    Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    Is this option for what purpose?
    Allow or deny?

Attachment 4549
    The plugin has over 3500 settings, that item filter setting lets you only look at the loadout items you want. For example if you want to deny frag related items put frag in that filter, along with any other things you want to see, one on each line.

EDIT: NOTE THIS ONLY APPLIES FOR THE LATEST VERSION. YOU'RE ALREADY ON THE LATEST VERSION, BUT MAKING NOTE FOR OTHERS.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 07-08-2017 at 22:40.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    The plugin has over 3500 settings, that item filter setting lets you only look at the loadout items you want. For example if you want to deny frag related items put frag in that filter, along with any other things you want to see, one on each line.

EDIT: NOTE THIS ONLY APPLIES FOR THE LATEST VERSION. YOU'RE ALREADY ON THE LATEST VERSION, BUT MAKING NOTE FOR OTHERS.
    This solves the problem of restricting weapons due to connectionlog errors with battlelog?

I was putting those global weapons names that I want to ban, will this work?

U_Claymore_Recon
    U_SP_Claymore
    U_Claymore
    U_M224
    UCAV
    M224

This solves the problem of restricting weapons due to connectionlog errors with battlelog?

I was putting those global weapons names that I want to ban, will this work?

U_Claymore_Recon
    U_SP_Claymore
    U_Claymore
    U_M224
    UCAV
    M224
    Sorry, didn't see this. No, you just use substrings of the item names in the plugin. For example, smoke, bipod, flir, etc.

If you're having issues with connecting to battlelog either turn off high request volume or turn on the internal autoadmin, or both.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    I get tired of trying to play Chain Link and mostly noobs trying to get the MPX coming in ... could this exclude peeps who do not have the MPX from spawning ?
    I don't check unlocks with the loadout enforcer, sorry.
    ____

If possible you could add restriction by weapon class

If possible you could add restriction by weapon class
    The weapon-specific nature of the plugin is well ingrained. Adding restriction by class (assuming you mean ban all shotguns or all dmrs, etc) would only make things simpler for the setup process, not make things nicer for the players. At this point I believe it's simple enough to just switch deny on all the weapons you desire to be banned.
    ____

hello ColColonCleaner.
    May i ask question,
    I installed the AdKats 7.0.0.0 version and the AdKatsLRT 2.0.8.9 version.
    These are your latest plug-in versions
    why still have this issue?
    Can you answer it? Many Thanks

[20:49:44 60] [AdKatsLRT] EXCEPTION-2089-D-ReceiveOnlineSoldiers-PlayerListing58: [Error while receiving online soldiers.][System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at PRoConEvents.AdKatsLRT.ReceiveOnlineSoldiers(Strin g[] parameters)]

Quote Originally Posted by TF24KTLS View Post
    hello ColColonCleaner.
    May i ask question,
    I installed the AdKats 7.0.0.0 version and the AdKatsLRT 2.0.8.9 version.
    These are your latest plug-in versions
    why still have this issue?
    Can you answer it? Many Thanks

[20:49:44 60] [AdKatsLRT] EXCEPTION-2089-D-ReceiveOnlineSoldiers-PlayerListing58: [Error while receiving online soldiers.][System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at PRoConEvents.AdKatsLRT.ReceiveOnlineSoldiers(Strin g[] parameters)]
    You need the test version of AdKats. I updated some things with the interaction. Run /pupdate to grab the latest test version and you're set.
    ____

Thank you ColColonCleaner.
    The plugin has going well.