Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283
    Hello,

Can you explain what the below functions do and how to use them, I cant find any documentation for the settings:

Display Weapon Popularity Periodically

Use Backup AutoAdmin

Thanks ...

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    Hello,

Can you explain what the below functions do and how to use them, I cant find any documentation for the settings:

Display Weapon Popularity Periodically

Use Backup AutoAdmin

Thanks ...
    The weapon popularity display shows the most used weapon type for each team every few minutes. You can set the delay between posts. For example:

US: assaultrifle 50% | RU: sniper 40% | Top Weapon: 870MCS, 5 players

Backup autoadmin covers the case where battlelog screws up and doesn't catch someone with a weapon, or they manage to use it before they are killed for loadout enforcement. It will use the normal kill/kick methods of enforcement, or if you've enabled AdKats integration and turn on usage of AdKats punishments then it will use those instead.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    The weapon popularity display shows the most used weapon type for each team every few minutes. You can set the delay between posts. For example:

US: assaultrifle 50% | RU: sniper 40% | Top Weapon: 870MCS, 5 players

Backup autoadmin covers the case where battlelog screws up and doesn't catch someone with a weapon, or they manage to use it before they are killed for loadout enforcement. It will use the normal kill/kick methods of enforcement, or if you've enabled AdKats integration and turn on usage of AdKats punishments then it will use those instead.
    Thank you for the info.

ok, weard isue here.
    i set for TDM map Hanger 21 that it is forbidden to use C4/Claymore/RPG
    however, and yes, i own the the stuff, when i spawn, WITH C4/Claymore or RPG.
    i wil not get killed for having them in the loadout.

any sugestion what i am doing wrong?
    it is not the idea that admins CAN use forbidden loadout.

Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    ok, weard isue here.
    i set for TDM map Hanger 21 that it is forbidden to use C4/Claymore/RPG
    however, and yes, i own the the stuff, when i spawn, WITH C4/Claymore or RPG.
    i wil not get killed for having them in the loadout.

any sugestion what i am doing wrong?
    it is not the idea that admins CAN use forbidden loadout.
    Turn on spawn enforcement for admins and reputable players, it's a setting.
    ____

Turn on spawn enforcement for admins and reputable players, it's a setting.
    eh, it is..
    still not working.
    think that i need to reboot the server, with a uptime of 3 weeks it get sloppy.

Hello,

Can you explain what this does: Use Backup AutoAdmin

Currently this is set to false on my system and I am not sure if I should be using it or not. Cannot find any documentation as to what it does.

Thank you for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    Hello,

Can you explain what this does: Use Backup AutoAdmin

Currently this is set to false on my system and I am not sure if I should be using it or not. Cannot find any documentation as to what it does.

Thank you for your efforts.
    The backup autoadmin handles cases where battlelog doesn't catch someone using a weapon before they kill with it. LRT will see that they shouldn't have the weapon but managed to kill with it anyway and will issue a punishment if configured that way.
    ____

The backup autoadmin handles cases where battlelog doesn't catch someone using a weapon before they kill with it. LRT will see that they shouldn't have the weapon but managed to kill with it anyway and will issue a punishment if configured that way.
    Thank you for the explanation and also thank you so much for completing the challenge system. Job well done!