Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast
    I am having the following problem:
    I have on my server the blockade of mortar and claymore, sometimes it does not block there i have to restart the procon layer or turn the plugin on and off, any solution to this?

Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    I am having the following problem:
    I have on my server the blockade of mortar and claymore, sometimes it does not block there i have to restart the procon layer or turn the plugin on and off, any solution to this?
    This is an issue with battlelog, not the plugin. It just happens that rebooting procon and the plugin is enough time that battlelog catches up with the player's real loadouts.

When you notice this in the future go to battlelog for that player and look at their loadout, you'll see that it doesn't show that they have mortars in their loadout.

This happens with some players randomly and there is no way to avoid it. This is why there is an option to enable the autoadmin section of the loadout enforcer. It acts on players who kill with weapons it hasn't detected because battlelog is lagging.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    This is an issue with battlelog, not the plugin. It just happens that rebooting procon and the plugin is enough time that battlelog catches up with the player's real loadouts.

When you notice this in the future go to battlelog for that player and look at their loadout, you'll see that it doesn't show that they have mortars in their loadout.

This happens with some players randomly and there is no way to avoid it. This is why there is an option to enable the autoadmin section of the loadout enforcer. It acts on players who kill with weapons it hasn't detected because battlelog is lagging.

This is the current configuration, does it need to change anything?

pxv8WZh.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    This is the current configuration, does it need to change anything?

pxv8WZh.jpg
    That should be correct. Looks good. Is the autoadmin part working?
    ____

How do I change it to on kill/trigger? I can't seem to figure out how to not make it an "On Spawn"

Quote Originally Posted by Link4134 View Post
    How do I change it to on kill/trigger? I can't seem to figure out how to not make it an "On Spawn"
    On spawn loadout enforcement is default for the plugin. The AdKats base plugin needs to be installed for two levels of enforcement to be available.
    ____

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    On spawn loadout enforcement is default for the plugin. The AdKats base plugin needs to be installed for two levels of enforcement to be available.
    "On-Spawn Loadout Enforcer.."

I would never have imagined such a question in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    "On-Spawn Loadout Enforcer.."

I would never have imagined such a question in this thread.
    It's not like he shows a picture of the plugin settings showing the "Allow on trigger?" and "Allow on kill?" options instead of the "Allow on spawn?" option. It's also not like I'd be curious why mine can't do that. No, not like that at all.
    Last edited by Link4134; 31-07-2017 at 18:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Link4134 View Post
    It's not like he shows a picture of the plugin settings showing the "Allow on trigger?" and "Allow on kill?" options instead of the "Allow on spawn?" option. It's also not like I'd be curious why mine can't do that. No, not like that at all.
    It's all good, sometimes things are missed. The two levels of enforcement are explained in the main plugin post and on github (https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/blo....md#overview); on-spawn in the 'normal' section, and two levels of enforcement in the 'advanced' section.

It's true though, the plugin screenshots are showing the advanced functions available with AdKats integrated, which is how it's intended to be used. Using the plugin with AdKats also reduces the startup time. With a full 64 man server the loadout enforcer can take 5-6 minutes to enforce everyone's loadout due to rate limiting on battlelog, but AdKats stores player persona information locally so total enforcement is available in less than a minute.
    ____

Is this option for what purpose?
    Allow or deny?

LTR.jpg