hi new to all this
    can anyone tell me
    is there any way of taking jets out of battlefield 3
    or killing the player that is flying the jet
    or a easy way of finding players name in the jet
    or killing player if he kills anyone with a jet

Administrator
    Nope.

You can possibly kill someone who makes a kill from a jet, but not 100% sure. I can't remember if they ever included the jets in the kill codes

hi thanks let hope someone else will kmow

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed View Post
    Nope.

You can possibly kill someone who makes a kill from a jet, but not 100% sure. I can't remember if they ever included the jets in the kill codes
    No, it's just 'Death' for all vehicles in BF3.
    ____

Sorry to reply on this old thread but I myself have been trying to find this out, The other day I was on a server and although it was a NO JET server in the title I was busy getting frustrated and forgot about jumping in jets, The server was busy plenty of players on 40+ and when I saw both jets just sat there I should of thought something wasnt right lol, I jumped in one just about to get in the air 'BANG' the server had been config'd to kill players who jump in the jets.

So maybe since this thread has been created by the OP things have changed, Id LOVE to know how this was done? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RTX2080 View Post
    Sorry to reply on this old thread but I myself have been trying to find this out, The other day I was on a server and although it was a NO JET server in the title I was busy getting frustrated and forgot about jumping in jets, The server was busy plenty of players on 40+ and when I saw both jets just sat there I should of thought something wasnt right lol, I jumped in one just about to get in the air 'BANG' the server had been config'd to kill players who jump in the jets.

So maybe since this thread has been created by the OP things have changed, Id LOVE to know how this was done? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Which server did you join that had this setup? I would be curious to see for myself.
    ____

This is it. I was on it last week or the week before and I think it was one of my Fav's ive saved I'll try to find it again and let you know, I also would like to ask HOW did a player turn his jet around the big oil containers next to the tower on Firestorm?

He was literally circling around 'One' of the oil drums in the tightest turns ive ever seen? Here is the oil containers, pic is just what I found online to show you.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/16tNV6y_ELY/maxresdefault.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RTX2080 View Post
    This is it. I was on it last week or the week before and I think it was one of my Fav's ive saved I'll try to find it again and let you know, I also would like to ask HOW did a player turn his jet around the big oil containers next to the tower on Firestorm?

He was literally circling around 'One' of the oil drums in the tightest turns ive ever seen? Here is the oil containers, pic is just what I found online to show you.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/16tNV6y_ELY/maxresdefault.jpg
    Yeah, if you could locate this server again I would be interested in checking it out.
    ____

Nps ill do my best. Cheers.