Question Start BF4 with 1 or 2 players, is it Possible ?

Simple Question.

How can I Start BF4 with 1 or 2 players, is it Possible ?

Preferably 1 Player.

This is so people can look for PHANTOM TAGS by themselves in my server, without having 4 people in to start a game.

Some times my sever does actually start with 1 player, but then reverts back to 4 player start....
    Not sure how to fix that.

Plugin Developer
    On a ranked server the minimum player count to start a round is 4. You can only change that setting down to 1 player on an unranked server.
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Not True! Log into your Game Server, find the Configuration file & add the following 2 lines into the config file. The location doesn't matter just so long as the lines are added.

vars.roundStartPlayerCount 1
    vars.roundRestartPlayerCount 0

After you have installed the 2 command lines. RESTART the server. After the initial restart, you will need to start the first round with 4 players, once it has started you will need only 1 player to start all the following rounds.

*NOTE* Each time the server is restarted by either you or your provider it will the take 4 players to start the first round, after the initial start the 1 player start will then be in working order again. You do NOT need to re-add the lines after each restart as they are kept in the config file.

This WILL NOT effect the Rank or Official value of your server, some say it will but they are full of $hit!

Good Luck & Best Wishes, GUNNY1966

no, i use:

vars.roundStartPlayerCount 4

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY1966 View Post
    Not True! Log into your Game Server, find the Configuration file & add the following 2 lines into the config file. The location doesn't matter just so long as the lines are added.

After you have installed the 2 command lines. RESTART the server. After the initial restart, you will need to start the first round with 4 players, once it has started you will need only 1 player to start all the following rounds.

*NOTE* Each time the server is restarted by either you or your provider it will the take 4 players to start the first round, after the initial start the 1 player start will then be in working order again. You do NOT need to re-add the lines after each restart as they are kept in the config file.
    You only need the vars.roundRestartPlayerCount 0 to do that.

i used the code :

and i did exally what there was tanding in the post off GUNNY1966 but i think i do something wrong some how.. because it dont work.. i try it with the program filezilla and put it in the config map.. but that seems not to work.. before i put it in my procon in the console topic...that worked for a little while but stopt working now 2.. i am pretty lost because i lose players from my servers because off this... pls help me

Quote Originally Posted by Sussan View Post
    i used the code :

and i did exally what there was tanding in the post off GUNNY1966 but i think i do something wrong some how.. because it dont work.. i try it with the program filezilla and put it in the config map.. but that seems not to work.. before i put it in my procon in the console topic...that worked for a little while but stopt working now 2.. i am pretty lost because i lose players from my servers because off this... pls help me
    I believe DICE patched the bug that allowed you to have valid rounds with less than 4 players. This is to avoid boosting, 2 player flag run, and a bunch of other things that also break the EA terms of service.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    I believe DICE patched the bug that allowed you to have valid rounds with less than 4 players. This is to avoid boosting, 2 player flag run, and a bunch of other things that also break the EA terms of service.

hmm oke,

so what to do now.. do it still work or is there a other code?

any idea?

thanks for the fast reply

Greetz

Super Moderator
    Don believe there is.
    cause
    This is to avoid boosting, 2 player flag run, and a bunch of other things that also break the EA terms of service.
    Which of course no one here wants to do - boost/cheat/what ever.

Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    Don believe there is.
    cause
    Which of course no one here wants to do - boost/cheat/what ever.

This is still working..

In startup.txt:

Serverrestart, wait for 4 players to join..
    The round get started now, the next rounds will be 1P start.
    If u restart the server now u have to wait for 4 players again tho....