Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba334 View Post
    Oh ok. Yeah, it works pretty good. Insane Limits is good too, but some of the scripts are broken on IL. Shhh.....like missing ping kicker and block SPM. I had to disable the missing ping kicker because it was kicking people with a ping lower than 30. lol. But no biggie. I'm looking for a ping kicker now. I think I'll try this Latency Manager.
    I'm surprised you weren't using latency manager already, almost everyone is using it.

AdKats has a ping enforcer as well with a lot more options but not everyone wants to go through the setup to get AdKats running, lol.
    ____

Yeah, lol. I know for myself, I'm not that good with coding, but once I get the code, I can tweak it. I think a lot of people come here for the examples, like myself, so we can just copy/paste the codes. lol. I'm sorry for all the other dumb questions in the past. I know you guys get frustrated repeating the same things over and over, but we just want to get it right and move on to the next plugin ya know. Nothing like saying, hey no shotguns and then someone uses a shotgun and a plugin doesn't work. So embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba334 View Post
    Yeah, lol. I know for myself, I'm not that good with coding, but once I get the code, I can tweak it. I think a lot of people come here for the examples, like myself, so we can just copy/paste the codes. lol. I'm sorry for all the other dumb questions in the past. I know you guys get frustrated repeating the same things over and over, but we just want to get it right and move on to the next plugin ya know. Nothing like saying, hey no shotguns and then someone uses a shotgun and a plugin doesn't work. So embarrassing.
    Yeah, it's nice when things come packaged and just work right out of the box. You won't have to say no shotguns once you install the loadout enforcer, people simply won't be able to spawn with them anymore. It is good to have a backup autoadmin though, so don't stop looking into that proconrulz script.
    ____

RIgaX80.jpg

See, how is this possible to be in Normal Preset but have this in the Experience?

Now, this pic here below shows you they are NOT using Conquest Classic Settings.

Ue9trAG.png

Whenever you put an mpexerience in, it will show up on battlelog.
    It doesn't make the server go official or something.