HC/Classic + Inf Only or reduced vehicles - is it possible?

Anyone know if this is possible, at all?

I've tried to fiddle around with InsaneLimits and added some of the stuff discussed in other topics (quite old topics).

Found this answer recently:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post106680

Does this still imply - that it can ONLY be Inf Only mode preset, and nothing else?
    Last edited by Remi; 14-11-2014 at 11:21.

Classic + Inf Only would be awesome! Then we could resurrect the infamous BF2 64-player inf only Jalalabad servers!
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Yeah, it would! Annoying thing with "Inf Only" preset is that it is basically "Normal" preset without vehicles. There seems no way of making it "Classic" preset? So you either have to run it with normal preset settings to make it infantry only or server will become custom = empty.

This server somehow manage to disable most vehicles and still keep classic preset. I did the same with InsaneLimits, but server kept going into custom mode?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...niper-DMR-INF/
    Last edited by Remi; 12-11-2014 at 11:34.

Bump! I know it is possible (check previous BL server link), anyone know how? Papa?

I've emailed the admins on the Alliance server (www.tactical-gamers.net), but they are not replying. Probably don't wanna share their secret. :-(

Plugin Developer
    Add me on BL.
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Added you (Remiflop)