Punish for TK via Claymore [proconrulz]

I want to auto-kill people who Teamkill using claymore.

Code:
    On TeamKill;If %wk% contains U_Claymore;say ***Test 1 2 3 ***
    This works fine as expected, it says ** Test 1 2 3 *** ingame which is showing that the code detects claymore tk fine

However, what can I change "say ***test 1 2 3***" to at the end of the statement to auto kill the teamkiller?

For example, something like

Code:
    On TeamKill;If %wk% contains U_Claymore;Kill %teamkiller%
    etc etc
    Last edited by t0p8uzz; 27-10-2014 at 18:50.
    www.interventionclan.com - a UK/EU based clan, active on TeamSpeak every night!

We run 4 Hardcore BF4 servers (Domination/Pistol & Knife/Sniper Only/Conquest Large) - Search Battlelog for "Intervention"

Let me get this straight, a teammate was stupid enough to run into a marked friendly claymore and gets themselves killed, so the person who placed the claymore gets punished for it?

Makes complete sense to me.
    ____

It's for HC mode matey, they're hardly friendly marked but yeah it's for a crazy custom server we're trialling!

Any ideas on the code?

We run 4 Hardcore BF4 servers (Domination/Pistol & Knife/Sniper Only/Conquest Large) - Search Battlelog for "Intervention"

It just seemed strange to have only teamkillers punished when they have an equal chance of hitting an enemy vs a friendly. Might be better to ban them outright if this is becoming an issue, as players have no control over who walks into their claymores.

You need two separate lines, one for the say, one for the kill.

On TeamKill;If %wk% contains U_Claymore;Say Warning, teammates walking into your claymores is not allowed!
    On TeamKill;If %wk% contains U_Claymore;Kill 100
    ____

haha omg didnt realise it was just "kill" without anything after it, job jobbed

Cheers anyway