vars.unlockMode all

Anyone ever got this command to work?

Code:
    vars.unlockMode all
    While set to unranked or private, it does not ever work. I know it was broke once, anyone confirm it still doesnt work? Or if it does, how did you get it to work?

Edit: Tried Common and All. No luck. Just seems to not allow any type of Battlepack items.
    Last edited by OddJob001; 27-09-2014 at 16:42.

Quote Originally Posted by OddJob001 View Post
    Anyone ever got this command to work?

Code:
    vars.unlockMode all
    While set to unranked or private, it does not ever work. I know it was broke once, anyone confirm it still doesnt work? Or if it does, how did you get it to work?

Edit: Tried Common and All. No luck. Just seems to not allow any type of Battlepack items.
    How exactly did you change the value? Did you edit startup.txt on your server and restart the server? If it works at all, it would work that way.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    How exactly did you change the value? Did you edit startup.txt on your server and restart the server? If it works at all, it would work that way.
    Ya I tried startup, console, plugins. GSP confirmed no Battlepack Unlocks in a Unranked or Private server. Yet.

I think this command unlock all the Weapons/Accessories not the Accessories from battlepacks.