Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TMiland View Post
    Hmm, i can set him up with one right now if he wants.

*Edit, does he need just the schema, or with data in it?

I have it set up, just pm me for login details stajs.
    https://github.com/stajs/Stajs.Proco...cker/issues/15
    ____

Hmm, i can set him up with one right now if he wants.

*Edit, does he need just the schema, or with data in it?

I have it set up, just pm me for login details stajs.
    Fantastic, TMiland! Really appreciate the offer and I'll gladly take you up on that. I've PM'd you.

I was thinking, if you could give me a clone of your AdKats database, I could then know it's set up all good as I'm new to AdKats as well. Or if that's too much work, and are willing to share your production database, I pinky-promise to look after it.

Big thanks, either way.

Quote Originally Posted by stajs View Post
    Fantastic, TMiland! Really appreciate the offer and I'll gladly take you up on that. I've PM'd you.

I was thinking, if you could give me a clone of your AdKats database, I could then know it's set up all good as I'm new to AdKats as well. Or if that's too much work, and are willing to share your production database, I pinky-promise to look after it.

Big thanks, either way.
    No problem!

A quick update on the AdKats integration: I've got something basic working. Not completely ready, but if anyone wants to alpha-test they can give it a go.

A quick update on the AdKats integration: I've got something basic working. Not completely ready, but if anyone wants to alpha-test they can give it a go.
    That's great! Have it on server #2 now, waiting for it to start.

Edit:
    Been running all day without any issues.

Edit 2:
    Could you add an option to whitelist reserved slots?
    Last edited by TMiland; 11-11-2014 at 08:29.

Totally missed your reply. I'll see what I can do.

Totally missed your reply. I'll see what I can do.
    Great!

Can we issue !f as admin forgive command towards the tk'er IRO points with adkats?
    I see far too many players being banned, not really something i want, as it's hard enough to populate the servers. :P

Can we issue !f as admin forgive command towards the tk'er IRO points with adkats?
    I see far too many players being banned, not really something i want, as it's hard enough to populate the servers. :P
    I would suggest simply disabling IRO, and modifying your punishment hierarchy accordingly, not issuing forgives with !f.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    I would suggest simply disabling IRO, and modifying your punishment hierarchy accordingly, not issuing forgives with !f.
    Why? Isn't it a good idea to issue forgive points if it wasn't a intentional teamkill? I think it's a great idea.