Question about Spectate Mode

I have a question about the spectating mode in BF4.

I would like to be able to set up my servers so only my clans admins can use the spectating feature to look at suspected cheaters.

Is it possible to set up Procon or my server so that only the players that I want can use the Spectating mode can use it?

I notice that on my Procon, there is a tab labeled Spectator Slots. If I place a players name in here, is he/she the only one who can use the Spectating mode?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I searched the forums here and did not see this answered before.

The one and only Bassyboy
    From the server documentation:

Spectator list
    If the game server is set to a server type lower than official, the spectator list can come in to use. On official, vars.alwaysAllowSpectators is set to true by default. If the server is hosted with another server type then this command can be set to false. If this is the case, then only players that are in the spectatorList.txt can join the server as a spectator.
    Server docs:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....st-Server-Docs

It is not working for me. I added the code: vars.alwaysAllowSpectators "false" in my server config folder and restarted the server and procon layer server. People who are not on the spectator list can still see the spectator button. Any other ideas as to what I am doing wrong. On the Procon config tab, it shows the public spectators button to be unchecked.

Never mind. I fixed it.

Thank you so much EBassie for your help. I appreciate your efforts.