Idle kick, but not idle kick?

Hello guys

I have once made a previous thread about this same issue when the old forum was here, or at least when the "bug" section was still available, but I cant find my thread anymore.

Anyways..

To mention again; my problem is that the server kicks idling players without any message or commands from a plugin.

Why do I say this, you ask?
    - Answer:

1. Idle kick is disabled.
    2. The plugin which handles adaptive kicks, kicks only when there are 45+ players.
    3. The plugin kicks with a message.
    4. There is logs of when someone gets kicked for ideling, but in this case, there is none.
    5. This exact same issue has been happening for two years.
    6. The kicks usually happen after 30 min of idle, and when there is more than 30 players <-- not sure about this second number.
    7. This issue is only present on ONLY one of my servers (currently my only server); Conquest Domination, Close Quarter maps.

Last time, I ruled out if a plugin was doing it or not, as I have turned off the procon layer and directly connected to the server with rcon. This proved that the issue was not with the plugins, and maybe not even from ProCon.

So far, there is only two explanations left, where one of them is highly improbable.

1. Someone has m rcon password and is running a background plugin where it kicks idlers?
    2. Something telling EA/Blaze to kick us?

Regarding the second posibility, I have looked into the runtime logs, and here's what it says.

Code:
    [UTC 09/11/2014 15:57:59.028] Engine/Game/Server/Core/Server.cpp(1249): "GameLoop": Info: The server is almost out of EntityBus network IDs. Connection (Id: 3) will be dropped, as it has 7373 queued messages.
    [UTC 09/11/2014 15:57:59.028] Engine/Game/Server/Network/ServerConnection.cpp(1974): "GameLoop": Info: Kicking player iraqiboy90 with reason: SecureReason_KickedOut reasonText: 
    [UTC 09/11/2014 15:57:59.046] Engine/Game/Server/Network/ServerConnection.cpp(1974): "GameLoop": Info: Kicking player iraqiboy90 with reason: SecureReason_KickedOut reasonText: 
    [UTC 09/11/2014 15:57:59.047] Engine/Network/Spike/Connection/ConnectionManager.cpp(363): "GameLoop": Info: ConnectionManager::deleteConnection(3)
    This is the first 4 lines (I hope it was the first 4 lines) of when the kick started to happen.
    I have filtered the log by showing me, my "session" ID, my Blaze ID, my name, and my PB_GUID.

I still have the filtered long log of the runtime, if someone wants to take a deep look into it?

I really appreciate if someone could figure this problem out with me

regards
    iraqiboy90
    Last edited by iraqiboy90; 11-09-2014 at 17:56.
    Founder & Community Leader|
    Players Dungeon Gaming Communty |
    http://www.playersdungeon.com

Who is your game server provider?

Are you running BF4 Official mode? What's the link to your game server on Battlelog.

I agree with you that something on the game server side is doing the idle kicking. Whether it is your server provider or maybe the game server ignoring or overriding your vars.idleTimeout setting remains to be seen.

What is your vars.idleTimeout by the way?
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Sorry that I didn't make it quite clear, but this is Battlefield 3 I'm talking about.
    I think point 7 is the hint for it

vars.idleTimeout, like I said on point 1, it's disabled. 0.

Procon logs shows that I get disconnected. No kicks.
    Punkbuster logs shows that I loose connection. No kicks.
    Runtime logs shows that I get kicked, but reason not written on kick message.

Like I mentioned on first post;

The runtime log does otherwise show that "Engine/Game/Server/Core/Server.cpp(1249): "GameLoop": Info: The server is almost out of EntityBus network IDs. Connection (Id: 3) will be dropped, as it has 7373 queued messages" which is why it's kicking me.
    But the weird part is, that it isn't doing it with me only. It kicks all other idlers.
    Last edited by iraqiboy90; 14-09-2014 at 01:08.

The one and only Bassyboy
    When it would be a kick, the logs would show it IMO...
    Looks to me your game just disconnects...

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    When it would be a kick, the logs would show it IMO...
    Looks to me your game just disconnects...
    Unlikely that this is the cause when other idlers get "kicked" (same method) at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by iraqiboy90 View Post
    What did your game service provide say when you posted a support ticket with that logging info?

Like EBassie said, it looks like your game server is running out of network resources and is disconnecting players. Or possibly, there is some kind of network problem between the game server and certain players and that problem eventually results in a disconnect.

Do you have an unusually fast or unusually slow connection to the internet by any chance? The log file is saying that a network queue is full. Whether that is an incoming queue (messages coming in too fast) or an outgoing (messages taking too long to be sent to you) is unclear.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

The guy I talked to at IRC looked into the message but couldn't figure it out.

I'm gonna create a ticket, maybe they forward the log to DICE and they can figure this out...

Procon Addict
    are devs still looking at bf3 ?

Still an issue lol