ProconRulz: ATKS - Advanced TeamKill'ing System (yells, forgive, punish, infos)

ATKS
    (Advanced TeamKill'ing System)

v 1.17

Should work with both BF4 and BF3

Check out my other codes - ASDL - Advanced Sniper/DMR Limit
    Thanks TheSoulrester, for the German version of this code

First of all. One of the first teamkill'ing system creator should be credited here - ty_ger07 - you have made first, one of the most famous TK system avaiable here. Some of your work was the inspiration for my code. Thanks!
    Are you running a hardcore server? Or maybe you have just turned on the "Teamkill" option? Are you looking for a little more advanced teamkilling plugin? Here you go - ATKS - it should solve some common problems with teamkilling. This code will allows you to forgive teammates even after a few minutes. Actually many available ProconRulz codes for Teamkilling are not advanced - you can't forgive your friend if someone else will teamkill someone in next few seconds. In this code, everything is saved to the database until round ends. Also this code is fixing many problems with Readkills and Medikit bugs (you where getting +1 teamkill when your friends refuse revive, gj DICE!).

You can DOWNLOAD THIS CODE FROM DROPBOX AS .TXT FILE or paste it manually. Be aware! ProconRulz isn't able to run many lines of code - there's limit for lines. This code may be too long if you are using other ProConRulz codes without .txt files. So, it's better to use .txt file uploaded to your server rather than just copy-paste into Rules tab. It's a little harder work to do, but you can use many ProconRulz scripts at once. Even 500+ lines of code are working without problems.

You can find file/code here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjeiz7msmu..._teamkills.txt

How to install this shyt?!

I'm a noob. Just let me paste this somewhere.
    Copy whole text from the link above. Open your ProCon Frostbite program, go to Parent Layer Control tab, than click on ProconRulz at the left, select Plugin Settings, click on small icon [...] near Rules, paste it here. As I said - this code may be too long for just copy-pasta. Try to use method below.

I'm advanced server-owner, I want to upload .txt file like a boss and use many Advanced scripts at once.
    Click for images - examples. Some of options and design of panel/website may look different.
    Log in to your server provider panel, go to Server Managment or something like that, find PRoCon server, than File Manager, go to the Plugins folder and BF3 or BF4 folder. Upload .txt file here. Than go to ProCon Frostbite program, Parent Layer Control tab, than click on ProconRulz at the left, select Plugin Settings and open Rulz .txt filenames, type "proconrulz_brodatv_teamkills.txt" here (without ").

Features:

• VIPs and Admins are not included into this system, they are not getting warnings, can't be kicked or punished
    • You can manually set up max warnings for teamkill'ing before kick (read section below for details).
    • Players are getting yelled when they are teamkilling, example You have killed HerpDerp, player from your team! Warning 1 from 3!
    • Teamkilled player is noticed through chat about teamkilling player and amount of warnings for teamkiller.
    • System isn't counting roadkills and revive refuse as Teamkill. As you know, or maybe not - ProCon is counting revive refuse as teamkill! LoL?! Now, thanks to this code this isn't teamkill anymore.
    • Option to enable or disable !punish, you can enable kill for !punish or not.
    • Awesome dual language system - Polish and English. If teamkiller is from Poland, he's noticed in Polish, if teamkilling player isn't from Poland, he's noticed in English. At once. Cool? YEAH! Are you German? Cmon, help me with German version!
    • Veteran system, these players may have more warnings than others, for example clanmates.
    • Kicks and warnings with cartain amount of teamkills and warnings. Players are kicked with Polish or English messages.
    • Punish system with 3-languages, teamkiller is noticed in English, when teamkilled is noticed in Polish, or vice versa.You can use !english, !german, !deutsch, !polski, !polish to change them if language is incorrect. Some Polish players are living in Germany, so they can type !polish to change language. They don't need to type this again untill INI file isn't deleted. Same thing with non-English players or other... problems...
    • You have to type part of nickname to punish or forgive, for example Teamkiller nickname is Bambam1234. You can type !forgive Bambam, not whole nickname.
    • Max teamkill warnings. When you have 3/3 teamkill warnings you are noticed by yell on the screen after next spawn (only once).
    • You can use !tk command to check out how many teamkills do you have in this round.

How to use this thing?!

• CCRRRRRYYYYYYY! Why am I kicked for teamkills when I'm an admin?! You have to increase Max Teamkills or disable this option in ProCon. Probably you have 4 max teamkills in this code and 4 teamkills max in ProCon tab. Go to Server Settings tab, find Team killing section and increase or disable it.
    • %server_tkmax% 3 - amount of max warnings, %server_tkkick% 4 - kick when player after Xth teamkill
    • %server_enablepunish% 0 - disable or enable killing after !punish, if it's disabled player will be noticed about it and noticed when player will be kicked. If it's enabled, target player (example !punish BamBam) will be killed after punishing.
    • %server_v_tkmax% 4 and %server_v_tkkick% 5 - works the same way as above, but for veterans
    • !setveteran TEXT - you can add nickname to veteran list, they will have more TK warnings than normal player
    • Any problems? Post them here! :P
    Last edited by Brodatv; 02-09-2014 at 21:51.

The text is too big I installed the plugin file in BF4 but apparently it does not work

Because you have to use .txt file instead. Upload this file to the server:

- O_o, this is awesome, I want to use harder but better method - by uploading .txt file:
    Log in to your server provider panel, go to Server Managment or something like that, find PRoCon server, than File Manager, go to the Plugins folder and BF3 or BF4 folder. Upload .txt file here. Than go to ProCon Frostbite program, Parent Layer Control tab, than click on ProconRulz at the left, select Plugin Settings and open Rulz .txt filenames, type "proconrulz_brodatv_teamkills.txt" here (without ").
    I will write better tutorial for uploading these files soon.
    Check out my plugin addons!

ADSL - Advanced Sniper/DMR Limit
    ATKS - Advanced TeamKill'ing System

Thanks for the rule. I may be switching to this from a home brewed solution.

Having to type the player name is a bit redundant and it's a bit difficult in hardcore since the killcards don't show up and chat may hide the tk messages.

Also implementing the short !p and !f would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesonp View Post
    Also implementing the short !p and !f would be awesome.
    ProConRulz seems to not recognize short messages like !p and !f, but I've changed some stuff for easy-use.

Changelog:
    • A little more clear code
    • Max Teamkills warnings (after next spawn, once)
    • !forgive and !punish without name of the player, it's still working as intended - you can forgive after few minutes, but punish only BEFORE respawn. You can't kill/punish someone after few minutes.
    • Option to enable or disable !punish
    Last edited by Brodatv; 27-08-2014 at 09:11.

Again, sorry for double-post.
    Same like in ADSL - Advanced Sniper/DMR Limit, there's next update for this code. First of all, I would say "thank you" to TheSoulrester. He made German version of this code for all German-speaking players. As you know, my codes (this one and ASDL) are using language system. Country-flag of the player is saved to the INI file after joining and than every server-sided message from ATKS or ASDL is sended in other language. For example Polish players are getting message in Polish, German in German, all other in English.
    Of course only playersay messages are in different languages, all messages for all players or team are sended in most universal way - only in English, or without any language, like [SNIPERs] X/X.
    So...

Changelog!

• Added German language for German-speaking players, based on same method as Polish and English. Player with CountryFlag=GER will receive all messages in German.
    • You can change language if it's incorrect using !polski, !polish, !english, !german or !deutsch
    • Added info about this code at the RoundOver (shouldn't be aggressive due to "GG!" spam at the end of round). It will help me spread the word about this wonderfull code! Don't delete it if you want to show my work to others.
    • Not Protected changed to Not Admin, it will work better for servers which are swarmed by clan-mates
    • More clear way to notice !forgive messages, rather than Polish/English it's English only. Soon I will try to write Rcon messages in different languages based on CountryFlag. So the punished/forgiven player will receive message in different language.

So far it's probably most advanced teamkilling system. It's reeeeaaaaaallllyyyy funny when you can !punish someone after refusing revive on most servers YES. Procon counts revive refuse as teamkill. Hue hue hue. NOT IN THIS CODE!
    Last edited by Brodatv; 02-09-2014 at 22:06.

it always shows , Cant find player . no matter what i try