Complete Newbie To ProCon Needs Help

Hi brain boxes

I've been having my ear chewed off by my Platoon guys to make one of our servers, the 64 man 24/7 Operation Lockers a no explosives server

But to be quite honest with you, I've search these forums but found nothing and when i did find something it was goble-de-gook

I have no idea what plugin i need and even then i have no idea how to stop explosives on the server.

*****Screaming Out Loud******

Help please.

p.s. there's no point in posting up telling me you've posted it in wrong place post it under this plugin, as i have no idea what plugin I'd need anyway.

Given your level of technophobia, I'd suggest using only the ProconRulz plugin. It's still going to look like goble-de-gook, or even gobbledygook, to you, but all other options are worse.

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-admin-actions

Read all of post #1 and open up all the Show button sections. You will want a combination of Example 2 and Example 5. For further help, post a request on that thread.

Closing this thread to keep PR discussion in the PR thread.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.