Procon Addict

BF4 CTF Server for giveaway

Ok guys this isnt a promotion or anything, its just that we have a server that none of the clan wants anymore.. But it is popular and it does fill itself most days (sometimes it needs a push) it runs out at the end of this month (July) we will be keeping it until the end of subscription but its a shame that it couldnt go to a new home (im fully aware that servers are not transferable) but im willing to make someone admin then they can change the password and as long as they keep up the payments the server can be used by their clan.

I wouldnt bother ususally but like i said this server works and is full most days. please pm me for the link to gametracker to show you exactly what i mean about being popular.

(this runs ctf all maps im not sure what would happen if you tried changing the dlc/ gametype)

This would be ideal for a clan starting out as they dont have to make this server popular to run it ..

Procon Addict
    So no one is interested in this offer of a popular server then ?

It's not a "giveaway" if people have to pay for it.. noob

Community Contributor
    +1 Fanta

Procon Addict
    its a giveaway we are giving away a popular bf4 server there aint many of those anymore