Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ive been drinking a bit tonight and ive got my kids to look after... so dont have the time right now .. but in the morning ill get onto it for ya :P..

tho i need to remember how iw as actually going to write that code myself.. just thinking about it now will probably need 2 counters.. one for the day and another for the month it started in... but yeah ill attempt to work it out in the morning if the brain is working :P

mind you once i do work it out ill probably add it to my server aswell :P

Quote Originally Posted by LjMjollnir View Post
    mind you once i do work it out ill probably add it to my server aswell :P
    Perfectly fine for me!

Happy you're still here helping out

See you!

spampostingYT

Heyya man...

ive put this together really quickly and it is untested... (wife is hungover from last night.. so gotta look after her and the kids...)

but i believe this should work.. i will give it a test run tonight if i get a chance (about 8 hours from the time of this post)..

Code:
    #             ADMIN GOT KNIFED ANNOUNCER
    On Init;If %ini_PremiumSlot_Dayz% != %server_day%;Set %ini_PremiumSlot_Dayz% %server_day%;incr %ini_PremiumSlot_Day%
    On Spawn;Playerfirst;if %ini_PremiumSlots_[%p%] != 0;if %ini_PremiumSlot_Day% > ini_PremiumSlots_[%p%]
       If %pcountrykey% == de;PlayerSay I dont speak german so you'l need to translate this one :P
       If %pcountrykey% != de;PlayerSay You premium slot has expired
       Exec reservedSlotsList.remove %p%;set %ini_PremiumSlots_[%p%] 0
    On Kill;Weapon Melee;If %server_admins% contains %v%
       If %pcountrykey% == de;PlayerYell %p%, du hast soeben einen Admin gemessert! Du hast einen Premium Slot fuer einen Monat erhalten!
       If %pcountrykey% != de; PlayerYell %p%, you have knifed an Admin! 1 month Premium Slot for you!
       Exec reservedSlotsList.add %p%;Set %ini_PremiumSlots_[%p%]% %ini_PremiumSlot_Day% + 30
    You'l need to translate one line :P... and i am assuming your %server_admins% is being updated some place else this does require the date script aswell so make sure that is included

im only worried about one part of that code...

Set %ini_PremiumSlots_[%p%]% %ini_PremiumSlot_Day% + 30
    it may add 30 to the value.. or it might set the value to "1 + 30"... if it treats it as a string you will want to remove this script otherwise it may break things on your procon layer server...
    however if it treats it as a number as i hope it should be perfectly fine ..
    Last edited by LjMjollnir; 20-07-2014 at 01:12.

Awesome!
    I'll try it out this evening! (Hoping not to break anything :P )

Also great that a player is notified, when his/her premium slot has expired

If I'm able to test this before you do, I'll let you know
    (Setting those 30 days to 2 days is better for testing I guess, so we don't have to wait a whole month )

Here is the German line, just in case you want to add this to your server, too
    DE:"Dein Premium-Slot ist abgelaufen!"

Or a different sentence:
    EN: "Your Premium-Slot has expired! Donate or knife an admin once again! "
    DE: "Dein Premium-Slot ist abgelaufen! Spende oder messer einen Admin auf ein Neues! "

Greetings
    spampostingYT

I didnt get a chance to test it last night.. ill do some muck around testing later today when the wife gets back home.. she left me with the baby (he's currently asleep but should wake up any min)...

and nah i dont need the German translation at all my server is based in Australia and i only allow Australians + New Zealand.

Done some basic testing.. it appears to work.. except there isnt anyone around to knife me.. so i just setup some simple test commands.. and it appeared to work

tho i have thought of a couple of things... if you have a few permanent reserve slots and they knife an admin they will then loose that slot after 30 days.. its a fairly simple fix which i will write up for you if ya cant work it out

but basically you could just set their expiry day for an extended time and when killing someone add previously earnt days to the total

i'd write it up now but gotta pick daughter up from school.

Well, you're right.
    Would be great if you could write it up

Otherwise I'll try it myself, but I'm really tired today

Thanks again LjMjollnir!
    Last edited by spampostingYT; 22-07-2014 at 15:05.

No probs.. ill write something up quickly this arvo.. gotta head into town today... gotta love blood tests... :P

Code:
    #             ADMIN GOT KNIFED ANNOUNCER
    On Init;If %ini_PremiumSlot_Dayz% != %server_day%;Set %ini_PremiumSlot_Dayz% %server_day%;incr %ini_PremiumSlot_Day%
    On Spawn;Playerfirst;if %ini_PremiumSlots_[%p%] > 0;if %ini_PremiumSlot_Day% > ini_PremiumSlots_[%p%]
       If %pcountrykey% == de;PlayerSay I dont speak german so you'l need to translate this one :P
       If %pcountrykey% != de;PlayerSay You premium slot has expired
       Exec reservedSlotsList.remove %p%;set %ini_PremiumSlots_[%p%] 0
    On Kill;Weapon Melee;If %server_admins% contains %v%
       If %pcountrykey% == de;PlayerYell %p%, du hast soeben einen Admin gemessert! Du hast einen Premium Slot fuer einen Monat erhalten!
       If %pcountrykey% != de; PlayerYell %p%, you have knifed an Admin! 1 month Premium Slot for you!
       if %ini_PremiumSlots_[%p%] >= 0;Exec reservedSlotsList.add %p%;Set %ini_PremiumSlots_[%p%]% %ini_PremiumSlot_Day% + 30
    On Say;Admin;Text !addreserve;TargetPlayer;Exec reservedSlotsList.add %t%;set %ini_PremiumSlots_[%p%] -1;PlayerSay Added permanent reserve slot for %t%
    On Say;Admin;Text !removereserve;TargetPlayer;Exec reservedSlotsList.remove %t%;set %ini_PremiumSlots_[%p%] 0;PlayerSay Removed permanent reserve slot for %t%
    added 2 commands for permanent reserve slots
    !addreserve [playername]
    !removereserve [playername]
    The player MUST be online when using these commands.. you dont need to use the whole name and you dont need the brakets

example
    !addreserve spam
    !removereserve LjM

you'l need to use these commands to add permanent reserve slots as it now sets the count so the script knows not to delete the player

again untested... my player base doesnt get on for another ~6-7 hours yet.

You are awesome! Thank you

Tested !addreserve etc. works fine

A player has knifed me but he didn't show up in the ReservedSlot list...
    Gonna have a look at it this or next evening.

Thank you!

Greetings
    spampostingYT
    Last edited by spampostingYT; 23-07-2014 at 16:03.