Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    After the code-update one player has knifed me.

That's what I get in the .ini-file now:

Code:
    [PremiumSlot]
    Dayz=29
    [premiumslot]
    day=8
    dayz=29
    [PremiumSlots]
    Dapal-003=30
    ImTheKToTheING=30
    elI_Babo=30
    Hasharin2010=30
    Derllub1337=30
    Maxanier=30
    MrChryzzz=30
    CaptainLouie=30
    sniper_wolf6661=30
    iguanatortillas=30
    spampostingYT=30
    Pix3lsoldi3r=30
    4dmin_DE=30
    banane5_GER=30
    thefirstsp=30
    RexL4s0rSt0rm=30
    [premiumslots]
    Pix3lsoldi3r=38
    Do I have to delete the players in the first "[PremiumSlots]" section? (These are from the old code-version)

Greetings
    spampostingYT

_____
    EDIT:

Got some players in the [premiumslots] section now, everybody got 38 days instead of 30?
    Checked everything, but can't find the mistake :/
    Last edited by spampostingYT; 29-07-2014 at 22:29.

@ LjMjollnir

Check your Lists section in Procon there will be a reserve slot section and see if they are being added ..
    the script itself doesnt handle people joining.. im pretty sure that is handled by aggressive join..
    Sure, when anybody knife an Admin or when i added manually with "/addreserve NICKNAME" it will be added in the procon reserved slot list.

But when the Server restart at 06:00 AM Daily or manually restart than is the list in Procon -> List -> Reserved Slot empty and the players in queue !?

Any Idea ?

Thanks and Greez
    Last edited by CoVeX; 29-07-2014 at 20:28.

Quote Originally Posted by spampostingYT View Post
    After the code-update one player has knifed me.

That's what I get in the .ini-file now:

Code:
    [PremiumSlot]
    Dayz=29
    [premiumslot]
    day=8
    dayz=29
    [PremiumSlots]
    Dapal-003=30
    ImTheKToTheING=30
    elI_Babo=30
    Hasharin2010=30
    Derllub1337=30
    Maxanier=30
    MrChryzzz=30
    CaptainLouie=30
    sniper_wolf6661=30
    iguanatortillas=30
    spampostingYT=30
    Pix3lsoldi3r=30
    4dmin_DE=30
    banane5_GER=30
    thefirstsp=30
    RexL4s0rSt0rm=30
    [premiumslots]
    Pix3lsoldi3r=38
    Do I have to delete the players in the first "[PremiumSlots]" section? (These are from the old code-version)

Greetings
    spampostingYT

_____
    EDIT:

Got some players in the [premiumslots] section now, everybody got 38 days instead of 30?
    Checked everything, but can't find the mistake :/
    Yeah remove the names in the [PremiumSlots] section.. it wont be used anymore

and the reason it says 38 days it because the script keeps a counter of how many days its been running.. so it adds that + 30 and once the current day is the value + 30 i knows they have had 30 days of premium

so in your case someone knife an admin on day 8 of total run time.. so it adds 30 days.. so i knows at day 38 that is their last day of premium

@CoVex
    Ahhh alrighty.. might need to add something to save the reserveslots... im my server it hasnt been wiped on server restarts or anything.. but it is a simple fix (hopefuly)

need to change a few lines.. anything that adds or removes reserve slots .. just need to add ;Exec reservedSlotsList.save

Code:
    #             ADMIN GOT KNIFED ANNOUNCER
    On Spawn;Admin;ServerFirst;Set %server_admins% %p%;End
    On Spawn;Admin;PlayerFirst;Set %server_admins% %p%,%server_admins%

On Init;If %ini_premiumslot_dayz% != %server_day%;Set %ini_premiumslot_dayz% %server_day%;incr %ini_premiumslot_day%
    On Spawn;Playerfirst;if %ini_premiumslots_%p%% > 0;if %ini_premiumslot_day% > %ini_premiumslots_%p%%
       If %pcountrykey% == de;PlayerSay I dont speak german so you'l need to translate this one :P
       If %pcountrykey% != de;PlayerSay You premium slot has expired
       Exec reservedSlotsList.remove %p%;set %ini_premiumslots_%p%% 0;Exec reservedSlotsList.save

On Kill;Weapon Melee;If %server_admins% contains %v%
       If %pcountrykey% == de;PlayerYell %p%, du hast soeben einen Admin gemessert! Du hast einen Premium Slot fuer einen Monat erhalten!
       If %pcountrykey% != de; PlayerYell %p%, you have knifed an Admin! 1 month Premium Slot for you!
       if %ini_premiumslots_%p%% >= 0;Exec reservedSlotsList.add %p%;Set %ini_premiumslots_%p%% %ini_premiumslot_day% + 30;Exec reservedSlotsList.save

On Say;Admin;Text !addreserve;TargetPlayer;Exec reservedSlotsList.add %t%;set %ini_premiumslots_%t%% -1;PlayerSay Added permanent reserve slot for %t%;Exec reservedSlotsList.save
    On Say;Admin;Text !removereserve;TargetPlayer;Exec reservedSlotsList.remove %t%;set %ini_premiumslots_%t%% 0;PlayerSay Removed permanent reserve slot for %t%;Exec reservedSlotsList.save

@ LjMjollnir

Thank you very much, looks good that it works.
    But when the time has expired, it then deletes the player back automatically from the list?

Is it possible to expand with paypal donate your plugin?
    As for the example here of counter strike source is a Premium Mod donate via paypal.

http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/PremiumMod2

Thanks and Greez

look im not really comfortable making plugin like that ..

i doubt it could be done by proconrulz itself.. a proper plugin for procon would need to be made

you could how ever just add a few commands like !payed [name] [$]
    where it just adds a reserve slot and works out how many days they paid for..
    i wont write the code now.. having a mini party tonight

so anyway for example you could write
    !payed Cov 5
    the proconrulz can work out the name most of the time the 5 would be $5.. and it would report back something like

Say or Yell Player CoVeX just donated $5 and got 30 days worth of premium why havent you ??

Hello-
    how can i excecute the command for adding a player to the reserved slot list in adkats for one week?

Quote Originally Posted by mambochambo View Post
    Hello-
    how can i excecute the command for adding a player to the reserved slot list in adkats for one week?
    In future please ask questions like these in the AdKats thread, not a different random thread.

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread.php?6045

The command you are looking for is:
    /reserved 1w playername

1w will translate to 1 week of time.
    ____