Plugin Developer

RCON: Player has premium

Short question:
    Does the command
    Code:
    admin.listPlayers
    returns any information whether a player has premium or not?
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Nope.

In general, if it something you can see and change (albeit indirectly) outside of the game server (EA store, Battlelog, etc.), it's not info that the game server makes available. For example, you change your emblem in Battlelog and it appears in the game, but there is no RCON info for it.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Plugin Developer
    Thanks for your reply.

That was already my assumption but I was not sure about it. I couldn't find any documentation what's the meaning of every RCON commands return on the console especially the last digits.

Code:
    [11:55:16] admin.listPlayers all
    [11:55:17] OK 8 name guid teamId squadId kills deaths score rank 1 LumPenPacK EA_1F54C55E21CF15530DD6FC93D81EFC8B 1 1 0 0 0 145

But this means I need to grab the information whether someone has premium or a DLC from BL.

My idea is to write a smart map changer that will check how many of the players playing on the server have premium or how many of them have which DLC in order to change the next map or even the whole map list to a DLC or non-dlc map depending on how many players won't be kicked from the server because they don't have this DLC map.
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by LumPenPacK View Post
    I couldn't find any documentation what's the meaning of every RCON commands return on the console especially the last digits.

Code:
    [11:55:16] admin.listPlayers all
    [11:55:17] OK 8 name guid teamId squadId kills deaths score rank 1 LumPenPacK EA_1F54C55E21CF15530DD6FC93D81EFC8B 1 1 0 0 0 145
    The answer is in your post

name guid teamId squadId kills deaths score rank
    Sent from my Nexus 7

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    The answer is in your post

Sent from my Nexus 7
    Ahh, great, didn't know that.
    32 slots rush mode BF3