Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The main difference is that Insane Limits has access to clan tags and Battlelog stats. It also uses the full C# programming language, so if you want to do complicated loops over the player list, it's a lot easier.

If you are not a C# coder or you just want to do simple stuff or even complex stuff that can be done with long lists of simple statements, and you don't care about clan tags or Battlelog stats, Rulz is easier to use.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

in my server "GOdmode" people can't suicide normally so i made a suicide mechanism using watchdog language filter if you want the plugin configure file i can upload it here

Quote Originally Posted by bigworld12 View Post
    in my server "GOdmode" people can't suicide normally so i made a suicide mechanism using watchdog language filter if you want the plugin configure file i can upload it here
    This basically just admin kills the player (this also means that no death is recorded in the player's stats), as far as I know it should still work for the godmode players because it is the admin killing them. Of coarse, I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LCARSx64 View Post
    This basically just admin kills the player (this also means that no death is recorded in the player's stats), as far as I know it should still work for the godmode players because it is the admin killing them. Of coarse, I could be wrong.
    the original post was
    Quote Originally Posted by LCARSx64 View Post
    This limit allows a player to kill themselves (suicide) using Admin kill and thereby not registering a death on their stats.

How it works:

• Each player with a ProCon account is considered an Admin for the purposes of this limit and have unlimited instant suicides per round.
    • Each player on your Insane Limits whitelist (player_white_list) is considered a VIP for the purposes of this limit and have a maximum of 5 instant suicides per round.
    • Each regular player has a maximum of 3 suicides per round, each of which is delayed by 3 seconds before death.

this does the same job but in an easier way *because any way they will get "killed by admin" message *
    and you can even control to inform other players about it or not .. etc
    you can also configure max suicides and many other things

https://www.mediafire.com/?7ug7yjfacc4blob

put it in configs/"YourServerIp"

it works efficiently i guarantee you

Quote Originally Posted by bigworld12 View Post
    the original post was

this does the same job but in an easier way *because any way they will get "killed by admin" message *
    and you can even control to inform other players about it or not .. etc
    you can also configure max suicides and many other things

https://www.mediafire.com/?7ug7yjfacc4blob

put it in configs/"YourServerIp"

it works efficiently i guarantee you
    The player does get a customized message which can be changed. I've coded a max number of suicides into the limit, which can be changed to any number you want.

Updated post #1 to v2.0 to correct a threading related issue!

Malaysia (Corrupted country but i manage to live)
    Hi all , it looks like mine doesn't work ? why is it ? a vip tried this and he cant use !killme . i just wanted !killme can be used for all players no exception even admins/normal players and vips too without delay and other features

Quote Originally Posted by AlcaGamerZ View Post
    Hi all , it looks like mine doesn't work ? why is it ? a vip tried this and he cant use !killme . i just wanted !killme can be used for all players no exception even admins/normal players and vips too without delay and other features
    So are you saying you want every player to have unlimited instant "!killme"?

If so, then it would be a much simpler limit and wouldn't require ILTMS.
    Here's such a limit:

Simple Killme

Create a new limit to evaluate OnAnyChat. Set action to None.

Set first_check to this Code:
    Code:
    // Simple Killme
    // v1.0 - OnAnyChat - Limit 1 of 1
    //

String cmd = "";
    String kmMsg = "You have suicided!";

if (plugin.IsInGameCommand(player.LastChat) && player.Role == 0)
    {
        cmd = plugin.ExtractInGameCommand(player.LastChat);
        if ((cmd.Length != 0) && (plugin.ExtractCommandPrefix(cmd).Length != 0)) cmd = plugin.ExtractInGameCommand(cmd);
        if (null == cmd || cmd.Length == 0) return false;
        if (!Regex.Match(cmd, @"^\bKILLME\b", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success) return false;
        plugin.ServerCommand("admin.killPlayer", player.Name);
        plugin.SendPlayerYell(player.Name, kmMsg, 5);
    }

return false;

End of post.

Quote Originally Posted by AlcaGamerZ View Post
    This is rife for admin and player abuse, you need to have a cooldown on the command. You don't want the command with no restrictions, unless abusing it is what you plan to do.

You're gonna start having people running macros to quickly type !killme when they are about to die so admin kills them and they don't take a real death. It's stat padding. We had one guy, among many others, who had 500+ usages of the command in a week before we put a cooldown on it. Obviously not what the command is meant for, just press escape and click suicide like a regular player.
    ____

Malaysia (Corrupted country but i manage to live)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    This is rife for admin and player abuse, you need to have a cooldown on the command. You don't want the command with no restrictions, unless abusing it is what you plan to do.

You're gonna start having people running macros to quickly type !killme when they are about to die so admin kills them and they don't take a real death. It's stat padding. We had one guy, among many others, who had 500+ usages of the command in a week before we put a cooldown on it. Obviously not what the command is meant for, just press escape and click suicide like a regular player.
    if so we need a cooldown . i dont want it to be restricted for VIP player and NORMAL players , the cooldown should be apply for both of them except admins . my server is not that alot of admin tho . Is it possible to do ? just cooldown for both rank normal player and vip . i mean , both will have same permission and same cooldown time . if so please do share it to me . i tried the above setting which have different values for vip and players but it seems like only Admin can use !killme , but the vip can't .