Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Hey LCARSx64, the script (#46) works great and the server has improved as a result; however, players have found ways to circumvent it.

Could I suggest further improvements to script (#46) time permitting?

Retain all the features of script (#46) but add the following if possible?

1.) In-game player vote mute command, give players the ability to vote mute annoying players.

In-game command:- !votemute <player_name> <reason>
    In-game admin command:- !cancelmute <player_name>

In-game message examples:-
    say "There is no player mute vote in progress! Type !votemute <player_name> <reason>
    yell "The mute vote %1% has COMMENCED!
    say "Your mute vote has been registered as YES!" player
    say "Your mute vote has been registered as NO!" player
    say "%1% - A mute vote is already in progress..." all
    say "%1% - Player %2% is protected from being mute Voted!" all
    yell " Player %2% Mute Vote was successful!..." all
    say %1% = player cancelling mute vote

2.) Players have learnt that they can spam messages whilst dead and no action is taken against them.

Count the number of spammed messages, once the player has spawned in; kill him for each message spammed whilst muted. Example: if the player spammed 4 messages whilst muted, they will be killed on each respawn 4 times in total, with a message to the reason why.

"You\'re muted, further message spamming results in being killed or kicked, stop now!"

Once again, thank you for considering these suggestions.

Procon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by GR101 View Post
    Hey LCARSx64, the script (#46) works great and the server has improved as a result; however, players have found ways to circumvent it.

Could I suggest further improvements to script (#46) time permitting?

Retain all the features of script (#46) but add the following if possible?

1.) In-game player vote mute command, give players the ability to vote mute annoying players.

In-game command:- !votemute <player_name> <reason>
    In-game admin command:- !cancelmute <player_name>

say "There is no player mute vote in progress! Type !votemute <player_name> <reason>
    yell "The mute vote %1% has COMMENCED!
    say "Your mute vote has been registered as YES!" player
    say "Your mute vote has been registered as NO!" player
    say "%1% - A mute vote is already in progress..." all
    say "%1% - Player %2% is protected from being mute Voted!" all
    yell " Player %2% Mute Vote was successful!..." all
    say %1% = player cancelling mute vote

2.) Players have learnt that they can spam messages whilst dead and no action is taken against them.

Count the number of spammed messages, once the player has spawned in; kill him for each message spammed whilst muted. Example: if the player spammed 4 messages whilst muted, they will be killed on each respawn 4 times in total, with a message to the reason why.

"You\'re muted, further message spamming results in being killed or kicked, stop now!"

Once again, thank you for considering these suggestions.
    When I get the chance I'll add it but, it will be quite a while until I can get to add such a feature.

I'm curious, how are they circumventing it? Is it by changing their name? If so, I can alter the code so that it uses their EA or PB guid instead.

Quote Originally Posted by LCARSx64 View Post
    When I get the chance I'll add it but, it will be quite a while until I can get to add such a feature.
    Cheers LCARSx64, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by LCARSx64 View Post
    I'm curious, how are they circumventing it? Is it by changing their name? If so, I can alter the code so that it uses their EA or PB guid instead.
    It’s a combination of both, players changing their name and constant message spamming whilst dead. They can’t be killed if already dead!

EA/DICE needs to add player mute function into the game via RCON commands (server side), which will solve all the problems.