Thread: Ike's feedback

Phogues Rubber Duck

Ike's feedback

All is working really well for me from a stability side after the first day or so.

Potato has been running non-stop for a few days now, and is still updating player counts and such.

Couple of things worth noting:

Player list on BF3 doesn't seem to be updating at all, the player numbers and the average score and stuff is fine, but the playerlist itself is empty. Also map name/game mode on the front page are not updating, related?

On the player numbers graph on the front page, the dropdown box to change the resolution of the graph seems to have stopped working in the past couple of days?

Any way to change the resolution of the graphs inside the connections themselves? (the per server ones on the main dashboard)

Overall country breakdown across all servers possible? Like the ones on the individual servers, but a combined total?

Who?
    At the moment the logs were filled with errors about post data being too big. As a temporary fix this week I've increased it from 1mb to 3mb, which is the five minute sync Peeler does with a Potato that generally updates everything.

Since this was throwing an exception it has been knocking out the peeler every 20 minutes or so resulting in timeouts and general stability issues.

Next week I will catch the exception, allow for my graceful recovery of huge amounts of data, make C# send less data in the sync (It really does not need absolutely everything it gets right now) and potentially lower the limit to 1-2 mb again.
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.

Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    On the player numbers graph on the front page, the dropdown box to change the resolution of the graph seems to have stopped working in the past couple of days?

Any way to change the resolution of the graphs inside the connections themselves? (the per server ones on the main dashboard)

Overall country breakdown across all servers possible? Like the ones on the individual servers, but a combined total?
    1. Fixed in next push

2. I can't see a nice way for the user to do this with clutter, but if they are not useful as they are I'm open to a better time frame. If the time frame is lower then the resolution can be bumped up. I think it's the last 48 hours at 90 minute resolution at the moment.

3. Did you just "Give me what was in the beta"?
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.

Phogues Rubber Duck
    4. The forum link in the UI links to the closed beta forum section, not the open beta one.