Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Tester
    Ohhh potatoes? Are they cooked? I signed up anyway.... I will eat them raw if i have too...

Ok I have my potato, where do I find my peeler?
    Last edited by SnotGoblin; 27-05-2014 at 03:07.

Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by LumPenPacK View Post
    Let's try this.

BTW: Thanks for everyone's hard work on this.

EDIT:
    Zaeed's *.bat file URL seems to be broken.
    Does it just contain the
    Code:
    SC create Potato.Service.exe displayname="Potato" binpath="directory\Potato.Service.exe" start= auto
    command?
    Nah it's a bit more in depth. I put together something quickly in the docs https://docs.myrcon.com/getting-star...l#setup-manual

I think Zaeed needs to update his bat file to include the config password, but once he's got that up there you just run it and it asks you for details then executes everything the manual does, generating all the passwords you need and such.
    Last edited by Phogue; 27-05-2014 at 03:57.
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.

Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by SnotGoblin View Post
    Ohhh potatoes? Are they cooked? I signed up anyway.... I will eat them raw if i have too...

Ok I have my potato, where do I find my peeler?
    I noticed your service was offline due to the cron bug. I've disabled this for now so others hopefully won't encounter the same problem. https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post103843

Unless you're a few steps ahead of me you should have gotten an email with login details for the Peeler.

Aside from Nick's tests, you're also the first paying customer

Tester
    I'm first at something for once!! (Even if I paid for it lol!)

Keep up the good work

I haven't had enough time to read the docs properly, and am away for a couple of days, will wade through it this weekend
    Seems like aeons ago I chatted to you on mumbles and you told me about the goodness that was Procon2 in the pipeline,
    Awesome to see if coming to fruition!

edit: found my peeler, peeling my spuds now!!

edit x2 : in love with my potato and peeler, and only just scratching the surface, awesome stuff Team!
    Last edited by SnotGoblin; 27-05-2014 at 04:19.

Tester
    Ok dumb question, is it ok to run my peeler whilst still using procon 1 connection as well (for plugins currently!).
    I noticed that if I type into chat using the peeler, it kills the rcon connection to procon1 connection briefly.

Administrator
    bat file is here : www.zaeed.com/MyRcon/ProconSetup.bat

I've been a bit preoccupied recently, but i'll try and get this updated with any changes need over the next few days.

Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by SnotGoblin View Post
    Ok dumb question, is it ok to run my peeler whilst still using procon 1 connection as well (for plugins currently!).
    I noticed that if I type into chat using the peeler, it kills the rcon connection to procon1 connection briefly.
    I missed this Q. It should be the same as having Procon #1 open twice. You shouldn't notice a thing.

It's also very passive for now, but it does check the player list and server info at 10 (15?) second intervals instead of #1's 30 seconds. Otherwise without plugins it's just showing you a list of players, bans and chat. Much like #1 would without all the extensions.

Because they are two different connections you won't see chat you type as an admin in #1 in #2.

Perhaps you've found a bug in #1 when two rcon connections are open and one of them chats?

Who?
    Hi, I'm still alive and looking forward to getting back to more sane work. The contract got extended with bits until next Monday. I'm looking at my fourth night with very minimal sleep.

I need to make a complaining guy in a chicken suit with a deep voice bounce to music as he holds a guitar sitting in a jacuzzi of noodles. Enjoy that absurd vision.

I hope to have some time on Friday to look into a couple of complaints/issues people have been reporting about. Hopefully next week we can return the focus back to this project

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Phogue View Post
    I need to make a complaining guy in a chicken suit with a deep voice bounce to music as he holds a guitar sitting in a jacuzzi of noodles. Enjoy that absurd vision.
    I can one up you

Translator
    Zaeed, please tell me that game has won a GOTY award!
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||