Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hello

Who?
    I've done about eight deployments in the last day, just fixing up stuff I've noticed when turning on logging. Most has to do with connections timing out to non-existent Potato's.

The latest deployment ads Russian translation thanks to Gazgaz!
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.

Who?
    I'll have a larger announcement in several days when I have all the details, but for now it's looking like Myrcon will be ceasing this project in its current state.

I may make the UI open source or look to integrate the two projects into one (Potato and Peeler).

You can expect some down time. Hopefully if it goes completely open source though it will get some traction from other developers with more time on their hands.

I don't believe we have any paying customers right now, but if we do any money will be refunded. I've disabled the signup for all orders.

Since the project name is already causing issues it will be renamed and the ownership transferred to me personally, not owned by Myrcon.

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Phogue View Post
    Since the project name is already causing issues it will be renamed and the ownership transferred to me personally, not owned by Myrcon.
    Is potato or peeler a trademarked name?

Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Is potato or peeler a trademarked name?
    No, both are essentially project or 'code' names we use to differentiate the two projects that made up the whole "Procon 2"

Sigh. I guess same-origin policy is the least of your worries now.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

that potato is so cute!