Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Question Ghost player in my server?

    I find a Ghost player in my bf4 server. He never spawn, he has negetive ping "-1". From procon, he has no info,(EA GUID, IP or anything), just a name. and has been in the server for a long time. I cannot kick/ban him through procon. And when I list all players using rcon command, it shows "...DAR-Winter 2 0 0 0 0 12 65535 0... "

    Does anyone have similar experience? What should I do?


  2. #2
    Restart your server, that will kick everyone, the see if he "rejoins".

    BTW, he has been recorded by servers who stream to ACI, GGC, and Metabans but has not been seen by PBBans (yet). His ip is from Hong Kong, has no record of any bans and (according to Metabans) was last seen on the [BF4TW] Taiwan Public Server.
    Last edited by propbndr; 03-05-2014 at 13:00.

  3. #3
    The one and only Bassyboy
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,261
    Was this player visible in game (score board)?

    My guess is this player got stuck in a black loading screen but left his pc running.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by propbndr View Post
    Restart your server, that will kick everyone, the see if he "rejoins".

    BTW, he has been recorded by servers who stream to ACI, GGC, and Metabans but has not been seen by PBBans (yet). His ip is from Hong Kong, has no record of any bans and (according to Metabans) was last seen on the [BF4TW] Taiwan Public Server.
    I restart the server, and he is gone. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Was this player visible in game (score board)?

    My guess is this player got stuck in a black loading screen but left his pc running.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Yes, visible in game, on the score borard. after restart the server, he is gone.


  5. #5
    I've had this happened before. Can't kick or ban the player.

    Doubt that it is black loading screen, since I did not want to restart server (it was full early morning). So left him on and he stayed the whole day until midnight, when server went empty with only him on it, lol

  6. #6
    The one and only Bassyboy
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Remi View Post
    I've had this happened before. Can't kick or ban the player.

    Doubt that it is black loading screen, since I did not want to restart server (it was full early morning). So left him on and he stayed the whole day until midnight, when server went empty with only him on it, lol
    It could still be the black loading screen after pre-round. Seen that happen to one of my own seeders.
    He got stuck for a whole two days while I was on vacation

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •