Rent-A-Server on Consoles

So, with Rent-a-server launching on consoles this morning, what is the over/under on how long it takes for one of those new admins to post here asking how to use procon/plugins on their console server?

Plugin Developer
    I see no reason why procon shouldn't basically work also with console servers as long as RCon protocol hasn't been disabled by DICE on console servers.
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by LumPenPacK View Post
    as long as RCon protocol hasn't been disabled by DICE on console servers.
    This is the key part.

To my knowledge, its either disabled, or they don't give out the password so its irrelevant anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgarAllan View Post
    So, with Rent-a-server launching on consoles this morning, what is the over/under on how long it takes for one of those new admins to post here asking how to use procon/plugins on their console server?
    13.7 hours from now. I'll take under.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

The one and only Bassyboy
    I can't recall any questions about BF3 console support on these forums... So I say over.. . :-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.