Question ProconRulz: KickAll and Nextmap questions

Hi there, I've two simple questions.

Is there any option to kick all players without "Protected"/"Reserved"/"Admin" at once? For example at the end of round? I know this might be stupid questions, but for example I'm livestreaming and many players would like to play with me. As we all know, players will try to stay on the server as long as possible. Sometimes players in queue are waiting 30+ mins to play. So, is there any way to kick them all using Procon, Proconrulz or addon? I was trying to write something in proconrulz, but it isn't working...

Code:
    On Join;Set %shouldibekicked% nope
    On Say;Admin;Text !kickall;Set %shouldibekicked% yes
    On RoundOver;if %shouldibekicked% == yes;Kick We are kicking for new players
    As I know, there's something like On RoundOver, even it isn't in ProconRulz documentation (it's old as... well... uber old, from 2012). Command On RoundOver is working for messages like "The best players:" or similar ideas but it can't kick player using code above. Is there any way to kick all players at once?

Another question is about maps. Is there any way to force server to run selected map, but using ProconRulz, for example:

!runnextmap NameOfMap

I would like to write some stuff for my proconrulz rules file - something that allows ingame admins to run cartain map without using Procon client. Is there any way to do such thing? Even using @exec command with variable or something.
    Last edited by PapaCharlie9; 28-04-2014 at 17:22.

1. You would need to configure your system to know which players are whitelisted from kick, and also have access to a "kickall" command. AdKats has both, if you are willing to take the time to set it up. Link in my signature.

2. UltimateMapManager is what you are looking for.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    1. You would need to configure your system to know which players are whitelisted from kick, and also have access to a "kickall" command.
    I'm the server owner, I can change all files, all stuff and I've full ProCon access. So, where can I find this command or enable it?
    So far I've written some stuff in proconrulz - my code is recognizing who is VIP, and who not. It's working, it can kick cartain amount of players (for example only 8 from 16, only first 8 or random). Code is simple and nice, but it can't do the most important thing. To kick player without confirmation. Is there any Exec command to do it? Just asking

I can send you my actual code for it, if you want.

Btw, thanks for manager.
    Last edited by Ilikebrowncoffee; 28-04-2014 at 17:01.

@OP, I fixed the title of your thread.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebrowncoffee View Post
    I'm the server owner, I can change all files, all stuff and I've full ProCon access. So, where can I find this command or enable it?
    So far I've written some stuff in proconrulz - my code is recognizing who is VIP, and who not. It's working, it can kick cartain amount of players (for example only 8 from 16, only first 8 or random). Code is simple and nice, but it can't do the most important thing. To kick player without confirmation. Is there any Exec command to do it? Just asking

I can send you my actual code for it, if you want.

Btw, thanks for manager.
    Ok great you already have admin list set up. What do you mean confirmation? @kickall and then @yes?
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Ok great you already have admin list set up. What do you mean confirmation? @kickall and then @yes?
    Code is simple:

Code:
    # Set up variable for 1st vip, it would be great to store all VIPs under one variable, but I can't do it...
    On Spawn;if %p% == MYVIPNICKNAME;Set %server_ka_vip1% %p%

# Set up players name as variable + their number
    On Spawn;PlayerOnce
    Incr %server_ka_total%; Set %server_ka_name[%p%]% 1;Set %server_ka_x% %server_ka_total%;Set %server_ka_name[%server_ka_x%]% %p%

# If player is gone, decr total
    On Leave;If %server_ka_name% == 1;Set %server_ka_name[%p%]% 0;Decr %server_ka_total%;

# Powerfull command and reset it at round start
    On Round; Set %tabularasa% 0

# Powerfull command used by admin, first code is checking for proper variable, than is checking how many players are playing, than for VIP and than kick if not VIP
    On Say;Admin;Text !tabularasa;Set %tabularasa% 1
    if %tabularasa% == 1;if %server_ka_total% > 1;if %server_ka_name[1]% != %server_ka_vip1%;
    if %tabularasa% == 1;if %server_ka_total% > 2;if %server_ka_name[2]% != %server_ka_vip1%;
    if %tabularasa% == 1;if %server_ka_total% > 3;if %server_ka_name[3]% != %server_ka_vip1%;
    if %tabularasa% == 1;if %server_ka_total% > 4;if %server_ka_name[4]% != %server_ka_vip1%;
    And I'm looking for something at the end of this code - something that is able to kick player after != %server_ka_vip1%;
    Last edited by Ilikebrowncoffee; 28-04-2014 at 17:49.