How do you join a server that runs DLCs you don't have?

Our server running all the DLCs that came out to date, the issue is since most recent patch people who don't have one of the DLC cant join the server at all. (before they were able to, but would get kicked once the map is switched to the one they dont have, and we are ok with that)

Does anyone know workaround or fix for this?

Battlefield has always been that you have to have all dlc to play on the server, regardless of whether you have the current stock or dlc map.

If you could join and got kicked on a map you didn't have I am sure its because the patch was "broken" ans they "fixed" it with a new patch.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelToes View Post
    Our server running all the DLCs that came out to date, the issue is since most recent patch people who don't have one of the DLC cant join the server at all.

Does anyone know workaround or fix for this?
    For me it has always been this way from the get go. Not sure why you have a different experience.

Maybe they were allowing Premium to join even without the DLC and blocked non-Premium, but now block everyone? Since it's a Battlelog function, it could have been changed.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Here is the way to get into servers running dlc's when they are on a vanilla map ::
    http://tf.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4...m_server_when/

Unfortunately the end user has modify their registry...sad.

Canceled Due To R45 Server Patch:

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    For me it has always been this way from the get go. Not sure why you have a different experience.

For me it works like this,

My server restarts each morning at 5am & loads Vanilla Maps only.
    Server Fills up in the morning & then I add the DLC maps Via Procon ( I only run 4 DLC maps along with some Vanilla)
    Server fills up quicker for me with just Vanilla in the rotation.
    Non DLC users seem to be able to stay on the server until it loads the first a DLC map & anyone can join the first round until it changes maps.

I think thats whats happening