Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phogue View Post
    on the micro instance.
    A Windows micro instance?! Holy crap, the lowest I've ever been able to run Windows is m1.small, and that was extremely painful. Took several minutes just to boot.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    A Windows micro instance?! Holy crap, the lowest I've ever been able to run Windows is m1.small, and that was extremely painful. Took several minutes just to boot.
    Nope, only the UI is currrently running on AWS, and that's Linux.
    Procon C# is hosted on our old dedicated Windows box.

Good to know though, we'll need a new (minimal) Windows box for running the TeamCity deployment, so we should definitely go with at least small (as suggested by me).

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

UI will likely get some focus for the next couple of days adding new information so you all don't get bored.
    Too late, already bored.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Layout problem in package updates pod

If I stretch horizontally to full screen, the badges layout all in one line and look better, but if they wrap, the container needs to grow vertically.

This is on Chrome Version 33.0.1750.154 m, Win 7 Pro 64b
    Last edited by PapaCharlie9; 09-04-2014 at 16:26.

Um, after updating all packages, including Protocols Frostbite , my connection is gone, and when I try to create it again, I get this error message:

Packages [**COPY**] Procon is extensible from the get-go. To make connections to games you must first install a protocol to provide support for the game of your choice.

Okay, so I searched every page to find the protocol list, but it's gone. I can't find it anywhere. Where is it?

I even uninstalled and re-installed the Protocols Frostbite package, logged out/back in, refreshed, used a new browser window, no help.

UPDATE: Okay, it occurred to me it might be a permission issue, so I went through all the permissions (enabled Show Service Permissions) and sure enough, all the protocol permissions like fetching were disabled. So I re-enabled for Admin. Then I looked at Stream, even though you said not to touch it, and most of the permissions were disabled. So I re-enabled everything in Connection, Database, Events, Instance, Packages and Protocols.

Still can't find the protocols list, though.
    Last edited by PapaCharlie9; 09-04-2014 at 16:50.

The one and only Bassyboy
    I think the Procon C# did not properly restart. Have the same issue.
    Guess this has something to do with the GSP panel license that has expired

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Yup, GSP-Panel is currently down, we can't even access it atm.
    Will probably not work properly until we handle the licensing stuff.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Administrator
    I'm stuck on merging the packages.. i've tried rebooting the C# instance, but no change

**edit** It finally just finished.. took like half an hour to update protocols frostbite

Who?
    Still can't find the protocols list, though.
    It's okay, stop trying for now. When I compile the nuget package locally it's working, but when it's compiled by the build server it's not and it's missing information describing the protocols within the package.

Previously we would load all protocol binaries into the full trust appdomain, then search their types for any classes that implement an interface and have an attribute. It was an exceptionally lame way to achieve what we wanted.

Now a protocol package contains "Myrcon.Protocols.Frostbite.dll" and "Myrcon.Protocols.Frostbite.json", the json file describing what protocols are supported without the full trust appdomain needing to load or touch the assembly.

The json file, for some reason, isn't included in the installs on the dev server. I'm looking into it now.
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.

Who?
    If I stretch horizontally to full screen, the badges layout all in one line and look better, but if they wrap, the container needs to grow vertically.

This is on Chrome Version 33.0.1750.154 m, Win 7 Pro 64b
    I have not come close to fixing everything up on mobile. At the moment I go to each breakpoint and make sure it "sort of looks okay" then move on. You'll notice lots of these issues up until the end of he month when I polish everything.
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.