Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    The graphs seem to occasionally mess up and I'm not sure what is causing it, example:

Something random. I just updated the graphs today so it's not that. It may be unordered input, or an input for a date range it can't pass so it defaults to 1970 and does it's best to go there. Still tracking, but lowish priority.
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phogue View Post
    Do you have any JavaScript errors or form validation errors?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    I didn't have the console open. I tried both again today, with console open, so of course both worked flawlessly. I submitted a ticket and ordered a microwaved spud.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    I didn't have the console open. I tried both again today, with console open, so of course both worked flawlessly. I submitted a ticket and ordered a microwaved spud.
    I had to delete your order. I forgot to add the parts where you needed to enter in a community name, so it failed and I couldn't fix it. It should be set now.

It should setup automatically, so you'll know if it works in a few minutes.
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.