Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Hey,

Sorry for the late answer! I was travelling
    Quote Originally Posted by PacmanTRT View Post
    Dont use slash but an exclamation mark instead. That should work.
    --> !langreset %player%
    So you mean if I use ! rather than / I could send the command via the say message in the measure settings? Anyway, ! is not good as everybody on the server would see it and I prefer hidden commands not visible.

The other method doesn't currently work, but can you adjust the LEnforcer's settings via AdKats?
    Is there any way to do this? Resetting the counters via an AdKats command?

Because there is the "setting" named "Manually reset Player (Not a setting)". If you can put his name there the counter will be cleared.
    Yeah I saw that one. I thought if it would be possible to invoke that setting through a custom command, like procon.protected.plugin etc.

I might implement your suggestion, but i have no way to test it :-/
    I guess I could do some testing for you as long as they do not make players mad on my servers, like bans for nothing

Wait... You trigger AdKats from LEnforcer via the ingame chat? Doesn't the AdKats support work properly? You could aswell use a custom command within the measure if it doesn't fit your needs.
    Well I did not know if it actually uses AdKats warn every time the warning is invoked. Since I do not want to warn but just keep on counting in the beginning. After reading your description I saw your remarks to ProconRulz so I just used hidden commands in the say boxes as I do the same in ProconRulz on our server.

What I did now is to set the Cooldown really high... not the best solution but seems to work

Hey,

Sorry for the late answer! I was travelling
    Quote Originally Posted by PacmanTRT View Post
    Dont use slash but an exclamation mark instead. That should work.
    --> !langreset %player%
    So you mean if I use ! rather than / I could send the command via the say message in the measure settings? Anyway, ! is not good as everybody on the server would see it and I prefer hidden commands not visible.

The other method doesn't currently work, but can you adjust the LEnforcer's settings via AdKats?
    Is there any way to do this? Resetting the counters via an AdKats command?

Because there is the "setting" named "Manually reset Player (Not a setting)". If you can put his name there the counter will be cleared.
    Yeah I saw that one. I thought if it would be possible to invoke that setting through a custom command, like procon.protected.plugin etc.

I might implement your suggestion, but i have no way to test it :-/
    I guess I could do some testing for you as long as they do not make players mad on my servers, like bans for nothing

Wait... You trigger AdKats from LEnforcer via the ingame chat? Doesn't the AdKats support work properly? You could aswell use a custom command within the measure if it doesn't fit your needs.
    Well I did not know if it actually uses AdKats warn every time the warning is invoked. Since I do not want to warn but just keep on counting in the beginning. After reading your description I saw your remarks to ProconRulz so I just used hidden commands in the say boxes as I do the same in ProconRulz on our server.

What I did now is to set the Cooldown really high... not the best solution but seems to work

I wrote a long answer 2 days ago and it said it has to be approved by a moderator...
    never showed up though and I am not sure where to find it

I will rewrite it tonight and reply another time!

I have notice an issue with Adkats that I was wondering if you could fix.

Our servers are running LanguageEnforcer - 1.0.3.0 and it is set up to work with Adkats. The problem we are having is that when a player makes an @report on a player with an offensive name that just so happens to be listed in the bad word list of the LanguageEnforcer plugin, it issues a punishment point to the reporting player.

We have had some incidents where players who entered our server had racist names (such as having the N word in it). When they get reported, the reporting player is getting issued a punishment point due to the players name being listed on the bad word list.

Is it possible to have Adkats not issued punishment points to a reporting player who types the offending name? It would be nice to be able to have Adkats not issue punishment points so our admins don't always have to issue forgives to the reporting player. Players make player reports with the @ and ! command.

Any way to fix this?

Thoughts on this issue?

Plugin Developer
    Hi!

Can you try to make a wordlist section on the top to filter it?
    It has been some time since i touched the code and I'd need some time to get into it. So I can't tell if the section-workaround works with AdKats.

I described that workaround here: https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post138002

The non-regex wordlist gets processed first for performance reasons. As soon as a match is found it stops looking for another match.
    When the first match is set to not punish a player within the section settings you can actually exclude words.

If you can test the plugin for me I can fix it properly and release a new version for everyone.
    I think of a regex based pre-processor.
    Because when using the workaround players will eventually start writing something like this: "@report lol i can say whatever the f**k i want".
    With a preprocessor you could remove certain things before processing starts. That way you could instance still punish a player for actually cursing within a report command.
    So "@report BadwordPlayer some valid reason" wouldn't do a thing.
    but "@report BadwordPlayer f**k you" would trigger.
    Of course you could adjust that to your liking.

Maybe I can even make a placeholder to address playernames.
    That way you could exclude player names from processing in general or in certain commands just as you like.
    (Parts of the name would still trigger. Filtering that is too complicated to achieve)

This feature will still take some time. It's a kind of big thing.