Question BF4 Server performance getting worse?

Server performance has been far from perfect since BF4 was released. Lately, unbelievably, performance seems to be getting worse.

This is a 32 Player TDM Official-type server running all maps hosted by Multiplay. Massive memory leaks and huge CPU usage spikes are common. I have to remember to check each BF4 server daily and restart them as required.

Would be interested to hear if anyone else is having BF4 server performance issues as extreme as these.
    Scan Gaming Admin /// Member of TerraNovaGaming.Community

The one and only Bassyboy
    Hey Firejack, long time no hear

I don't see any memory leaks on my BF4 server.
    In fact, it looks pretty stable. I also don't reboot my server. I just wait for a crash or update to happen.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Hey Firejack, long time no hear
    Hey! I've mostly been playing Planetside 2 and a bit of Elder Scrolls Oblivion in my game time of late. Didn't feel like jumping in at the start with BF4 because of all the issues surrounding the launch. DICE is getting there, slowly. I'll probably jump into BF4 sometimes soon.

I think whats most interesting on your graph compared to mine is the CPU usage while the server is empty. I have huge ~60% (or more) spikes in CPU usage like its updating something (FairFight maybe? I don't know) and you have tiny spikes of ~6%

Very strange...
    Scan Gaming Admin /// Member of TerraNovaGaming.Community

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Firejack View Post
    I think whats most interesting on your graph compared to mine is the CPU usage while the server is empty. I have huge ~60% (or more) spikes in CPU usage like its updating something (FairFight maybe? I don't know) and you have tiny spikes of ~6%

Very strange...
    Well, that's something only Multiplay can explain I guess.

DICE are fixing this as we speak, I'm sure your Multiplay Server will be better in no time at all!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...anding-issues/

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsman View Post
    DICE are fixing this as we speak, I'm sure your Multiplay Server will be better in no time at all!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...anding-issues/
    Is that not related to Consoles?

Procon Addict
    multiplay are $hit i was with them for a number of years 6 to be precise.. dump them firejack and you will be better off, financially and sanity .. believe clanforge is crap!