Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    That, my friend, is called "accidental art".

http://accidental-art.tumblr.com/

EDIT: You ought to tweet one of the red/blue plots to @accidental__aRt ... it's every bit as good as the stuff they've already posted, if not better.
    Last edited by PapaCharlie9; 06-04-2014 at 16:35.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Who?
    Okay, the gsp panel trial license has run out. I don't think you can do anything from gsp panel now.

The instances are still up and running. I might contact the guy about getting a reprieve until the 19'th and buy a license for the problem location.
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.

Administrator
    www.zaeed.com/MyRcon/ProconSetup.bat

simple batch file that assists with setting up the C# instance

it creates a settings file with your details, and also a launcher for Procon.exe

Who?
    Anyone had any experience in getting privacy policies or terms of use professionally made? I just don't know about the $50 "buy online" ones, or the free ones. I even see some websites suggesting I write them myself.

Privacy policies seem kind of easy. Just say what we are doing, how I'm doing it and then tell the user the privacy policy is void because the internet isn't safe. If it gets leaked it's their fault for sharing it.. blah blah

Terms of use looks a little more in depth, like I would need to be specific on why a user can only be refunded to a certain point.
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.

I've never had to source one, but I've reviewed more than I care to count. Since regulations vary by jurisdiction, you either have to hire an international law firm to truly cover all the bases -- and probably have multiple versions depending on the residence of the user -- or not worry about it and just use one of the templates.

My favorites are the "simple language" ones. They have stuff like, "You agree not to steal anything from us," and "We will not sell your PII to anyone, but we will give your PII to law enforcement if they show us a court order," and "If you wouldn't say it in a crowded restaurant or movie theater, don't type it into our forums."
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.