Question Testrange Multiplayer! Could anybody explain??

Look at this http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...2-Players-max/
    It's a multiplayer testrange. How make this? Could anybody explain?

Plugin Developer
    Interesting! I wonder how they did this cause I tried using MP_Playground before and that's still not working. I'm in and walking around right now. You can't bring up a scoreboard, though.

The one and only Bassyboy
    I found this:

Oh man... 64 man Test Range TDM with all the vehicles
    ____

Plugin Developer
    Ahhhh, wonder how he found out to replace the game mode with "tmp" then...

same here, seems mp_playground is "InvalidMapName"

How badly do you guys want to know? We did it during the 50hr stream this weekend.

The trick is to put this into your maplist.txt then restart your server: MP_playground tmp 2

You can only have 32 players and you have to manually move them to the US team or else they can't spawn. 64 can be in the server, but obviously only 32 could spawn. You might be able to write a script to auto-move players though. With that said, TDM isn't possible with only one faction having a spawn point. You could turn FF on, but you can't have a scoreboard either.

Thx!

But with autobalance off, could 64 players on one side be possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by EdgarAllan View Post
    How badly do you guys want to know? We did it during the 50hr stream this weekend.

The trick is to put this into your maplist.txt then restart your server: MP_playground tmp 2

You can only have 32 players and you have to manually move them to the US team or else they can't spawn. 64 can be in the server, but obviously only 32 could spawn. You might be able to write a script to auto-move players though. With that said, TDM isn't possible with only one faction having a spawn point. You could turn FF on, but you can't have a scoreboard either.

Quote Originally Posted by cjffly View Post
    Thx!

But with autobalance off, could 64 players on one side be possible?
    No because the game is hard-coded to limit each side to a max of 32. I tried months ago to manually move players over via procon/console commands and it just wouldn't let me.

understand