Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by veryDead View Post
    Tim,

I copied the incorrect url. This =U= Rock server is the one and it still has the glitch:
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...VES-GameMe-64/

This is also hosted with NFO.
    Okay, yep! I just went in and verified! It does indeed have the sound bug like my TDM server! Thanks, man!

Plugin Developer
    Damn! The server move that NFO did for me did nothing! We still have the f***ing no sound bug! I know there are more of you out there that are running TDM servers that are seeing the same. PLEASE RESPOND HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TimSad View Post
    Damn! The server move that NFO did for me did nothing! We still have the f***ing no sound bug! I know there are more of you out there that are running TDM servers that are seeing the same. PLEASE RESPOND HERE!!!
    hate to say this Tim, but the lack of replies prolly shows you that there are NOT many of us running TDM who are having issues that you are. If you said that u rock has the same issue and they too, are with NFO- then perhaps its a NFO issue?

If the problem was happening a lot- it would be all over battlelog forums.

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaNtASyGiRLx View Post
    hate to say this Tim, but the lack of replies prolly shows you that there are NOT many of us running TDM who are having issues that you are. If you said that u rock has the same issue and they too, are with NFO- then perhaps its a NFO issue?

If the problem was happening a lot- it would be all over battlelog forums.
    Hey! I just got an update. They let the CEO of NFO take a look at my problem and the last reply in the Support Request was this. So hopefully I can friggen get my TDM server filled today to see if this has fixed it...

After the server is next restarted, could you test again? I've re-run the update on it, and I think this will address the problem. From what I can see, the last update was partially reverted (just one file) due to a complicated set of factors on our end, and I believe that file is one that might relate to this bug.
    The funny thing is that there were a few other TDM servers out there hosted by NFO with this same issue but I guess they felt no need to chime in here. Kinda lame, actually. We coulda been there for eachother but whatever. Heh!

I run 2 32 slot TDM servers, not heard any complaints lately. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Plugin Developer
    YES!!! They got it fixed for me!!! My TDM server finally has sound past 100 tickets!!! OMG, this is such a relief!!!

Community Contributor
    Sooo.. What was the cause of it?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by tarreltje View Post
    Sooo.. What was the cause of it?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk
    The cause of it was exactly what I quoted in post #24 (4 posts above this one). I guess he found out the cause and somehow corrected it and once I restarted the server, got it filled, and went past 100 tickets, the sound was still there and it was official! Server's been doing great ever since!

Moral of the story: it's not always DICE's fault.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

I already knew that when my server did not have this issue but Tim kept having them. I had a feeling it was his GSP and told him the same.