Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    You can't. Both BF3 and BF4 servers go custom if you change that value. Sorry.
    Hi,

i know about server what is using Procon and changed respawn time but still normal. The problem I cant contact with the procon admin. Maybe one day i will cach him...

Maybe using Rconnet, but here is one example:

01.jpg
    Last edited by Arpadiusz; 07-04-2014 at 10:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Arpadiusz View Post
    Hi,

i know about server what is using Procon and changed respawn time but still normal. The problem I cant contact with the procon admin. Maybe one day i will cach him...

Maybe using Rconnet, but here is one example:

01.jpg
    Respawn time 100%, man down time 100%. The only thing "Fast Respawn" about that server is the title.
    ____

Respawn time 100%, man down time 100%. The only thing "Fast Respawn" about that server is the title.
    Vehicle respawn delay 65%

Quote Originally Posted by Arpadiusz View Post
    Vehicle respawn delay 65%
    Yeah? What about it? That value can be changed all you want without going custom in BF3.
    ____

Yeah? What about it? That value can be changed all you want without going custom in BF3.
    Ok, sorry its my bad. Before I changed both in one time and this is changed the server to custom. I did not
    the vehicle respawn time is not changing the server to custom.
    For me the most important the vehicle respawn time, its mean, job down. Thanks anyway!