Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
    Is there a way to prevent players from destroying team assets?

Quote Originally Posted by BalboaCZ View Post
    Is there a way to prevent players from destroying team assets?
    No, there are no events for asset destruction and no configs to disable that.
    ____

hello, i have a quistion about youre plugin... i am searching for a good plugin to kill people when they roadkill.. bassically the same idea as youre plugin first warn a x couple of times and then in the end a kill or kick... do somebody know if this is possible or where i can look for such a plugin... thanks al lot guys

You can try this one:

On Kill;Weapon RoadKill;PlayerCount 3;Log %p% banned for RoadKilling;Say %p% banned for RoadKilling! Warning 4 of 4!;Ban %p% for RoadKilling! Appeal at yourwebsite.com
    On Kill;Weapon RoadKill;PlayerCount 2;Log %p% kicked for RoadKill;;Say %p% kicked for RoadKill ...AGAIN - NEXT IS A BAN! Warning 3 of 4!;Kick %p% for continued RoadKilling
    On Kill;Weapon RoadKill;PlayerCount 1;Log %p% killed for RoadKill;;Say %p% DO NOT RoadKill!! Warning 2 of 4!;Kill 100
    On Kill;Weapon RoadKill;PlayerCount 0;Log %p% killed for RoadKill;;Say %p% killed for RoadKilling! Warning 1 of 4!;Kill 100
    I edited this to match what you are looking for, but you can change the "roadkill" to any weapon that you want to stop players from using. Weapon "Death" will stop anyone from using the tank, mortar mav etc...
    Last edited by WolfBlade; 23-06-2017 at 14:51.