Translation for chinese(map)

Localization for BF4.def
    Localization map List

BF4.zip

bf4.def is not a .loc file, this replace will modify everyone's procon, even they are not using chinese. So currently I think map name cannot be localized.

Developer
    That's right.

Map names are not piped through the language replacement.
    It could be done but having multiple {MISSING}... tag on the maplist tab at XPack release would lead to even more irritation as to read map names in English.

On the other hand everyone is free to disable the update on game def files and use his own file with translated map names.

Good point
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_K View Post
    That's right.

Map names are not piped through the language replacement.
    It could be done but having multiple {MISSING}... tag on the maplist tab at XPack release would lead to even more irritation as to read map names in English.

On the other hand everyone is free to disable the update on game def files and use his own file with translated map names.
    by the way, Phil, last time I update the cn.loc, but the current releasing version seems to be an older one. Could you update it with the latest version? Here is the cn.loc for 1.4.1.6
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cjffly; 19-02-2014 at 05:49.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by cjffly View Post
    by the way, Phil, last time I update the cn.loc, but the current releasing version seems to be an older one. Could you update it with the latest version? Here is the cn.loc for 1.4.1.6
    Done.
    Thanks again.

Thank you ~~

Can be introduced Chinese version of it?