Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Sizes

Quote Originally Posted by LumPenPacK View Post
    ...and I already feared this amazing thread with one of the greatest artist of our time has already died. SHE IS BACK (hopefully with some more stunning drawings very soon!
    <3 its just no one else posted so its hard for me to make art w/out any input

this thread can't die! its the best procon thread evarrrrrrr :P

Plugin Developer
    I thought you had a creative break and you're now ready to draw with more creativity as never before endless brilliant artworks.
    But you said you need some more input....this might be the most difficult part of art.
    Maybe you could just illustrate how you've been thinking about some new great artworks when you're sitting inside your professional 23 million $ penthouse artist studio.
    Last edited by LumPenPacK; 27-02-2014 at 14:02.
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

ok here is IAF getting mad at me for not including all of his issues to Dice email

Quote Originally Posted by LumPenPacK View Post
    I thought you had a creative break and you're now ready to draw with more creativity as never before endless brilliant artworks.
    But you said you need some more input....this might be the most difficult part of art.
    Maybe you could just illustrate how you've been thinking about some new great artworks when you're sitting inside your professional 23 million $ penthouse artist studio.
    thanks for the idea. but i gave up trying to draw nice furniture for a penthouse so i drew my backyard with my pet tiger. and i use a laptop to create these things so there's a picture of my razerblade lappy

Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    What surprises me is the apparent lack of mouse control by gamers (who have high scores indicating mouse accuracy) when they use painting programs. But yes, I confess - twas not MS paint - the method used was a tracing of existing picture using mouse. Having no artistic ability - even my stick figures look crap - seemed like the way to go - But I have a bird brain - so what can I say.
    so what do you do as a supermod actually?

Below is a depiction of how often we see you

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Hes been registered for ~4 years now, and he has made ~1000 posts.

There have been 2 blue moons in this time, I think you be lying, hes here way more often than that

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Hes been registered for ~4 years now, and he has made ~1000 posts.

There have been 2 blue moons in this time, I think you be lying, hes here way more often than that
    stop trying to protect him! the green TAG IS EARNED... green I say..

hmmm..he must post mostly in that special forum that only the super procon dudes can see.

Quote Originally Posted by xFaNtASyGiRLx View Post
    so what do you do as a supermod actually?

Below is a depiction of how often we see you
    Astronomical humor! I likez!
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by xFaNtASyGiRLx View Post
    hmmm..he must post mostly in that special forum that only the super procon dudes can see.
    Nope.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.