Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed View Post
    I'm with AusGamers, and haven't had this issue once
    Are you having any issues with your AusGamers server?

Try Second Assault mixed with other maps on R28 or R29. Is it any better? Any more problems with map rotation?
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Try Second Assault mixed with other maps on R28 or R29. Is it any better? Any more problems with map rotation?
    not for me (CR and SA maps)
    Feeding is my job.

Quote Originally Posted by HexaCanon View Post
    not for me (CR and SA maps)
    My bad, I asked two questions with inverted meanings. Do you mean you are not seeing errors, or that it is still not working for you?
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    My bad, I asked two questions with inverted meanings. Do you mean you are not seeing errors, or that it is still not working for you?
    i am seeing NO errors.
    Feeding is my job.