Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by movedgoalposts View Post
    The script can't detect the new Dragon's Teeth pistols until the BF4.def file in Procon includes the codings for those. We have to be patient until the Procon Team can update that file, which isn't helped by the lack of detail from DICE about this DLC.

The only current workaround is for lots of "spam messages" to your server not to use the Dragon's Teeth weapons.
    actually.... the Bf4.def was updated the night Dragons teeth came out .. make sure you update your layer ..

Procon Plugin Tester
    Actually, not. We are all (patiently) waiting for the new weapons to be added.

The def files from the 15th only gave us new maps n modes.

Hutchew

and sadly i thought the last post was about maps 8(

but i have checked my bf4.def and it contains

Code:
    procon.protected.weapons.add None "U_DesertEagle" Auxiliary Handgun
    procon.protected.weapons.add Support "U_BallisticShield" Secondary Impact
    procon.protected.weapons.add Assault "U_Bulldog" Primary AssaultRifle
    procon.protected.weapons.add None "U_Unica6" Auxiliary Handgun
    procon.protected.weapons.add Recon "U_CS5" Primary SniperRifle
    and i know they are all part of the new expansion.. so are you sure you are running the latest bf4.def ??
    i only added unica and desereagle and bulldog myself on the night.. i personally havent seen anyone use the riotshield or cs5 on myserver so i didnt add those ones

and my personal weapons restrictions plugin which makes a list from the bf4.def (so you can enabled or disable every weapon serperately) is showing the MPX aswell so that is in there someplace and i just found the RAWR in Explosives category aparently
    Last edited by LjMjollnir; 21-07-2014 at 06:59.

BF4.def was updated last night / this morning depending on your time zone, and should now have the Dragon's Teeth weapons correctly identified. Now our pistols only server rules should work correctly using this script.

Hello Guys,

Good day to you.

Can anyone teach me where to add in this scripts into proconrulz? I'm noob on this things.

Hey How would i go about adding the deagle to this script? Ive been going through the script and i cant find anywhere that i can add it as an exception

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialShane View Post
    Hey How would i go about adding the deagle to this script? Ive been going through the script and i cant find anywhere that i can add it as an exception
    In which way would you like to add it? Allow it with other handguns, or not allow it with other handguns?

If you want to allow it, just update your Procon since the desert eagle is already in the latest bf4.def as weapon handgun. In other words, if players are being punished for using the desert eagle, your procon layer and/or procon on your computer must be out of date (old bf4.def file).

ok so i have updated my procon and this script is still not working for me? Im really confused now, I have contacted my procon layer service and they have confirmed that theres is also upto date

My Procon bf4.deb is dated (2014-08-12.01)
    Last edited by SpecialShane; 26-08-2014 at 14:01.

Sorry for being a noob, but how do i install this in plugins? I'd be grateful if anyone can help. Thanks

Anyone?