Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    download this: https://github.com/Myrcon/Procon-1/b...onfigs/BF4.def

and upload this file to your procon layer: Procon/Configs

PS: backup the old file

The script works like a charm on our BF4 Server...THX!!

Hello !! I novichek.Podskazhite please,but how do i install this script in ProkonRolz.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by EMINENT SEV; 13-10-2014 at 17:00.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ndw4lker View Post
    The script works like a charm on our BF4 Server...THX!!
    Prompt where to insert it in ProconRulz?

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by EMINENT SEV View Post
    Prompt where to insert it in ProconRulz?
    Page 8 of the documentation.
    http://www.forsterlewis.com/proconrulz.pdf

I'd like to inculde the exploding Barrels and Levolution events (ceilings falling down on players) in the allowed weapons on our "knife & pistol only"-server. Right now they act as using a non-allowed weapon when someone triggers them. How and where can i set these?

Has anyone got the name of the bow yet? would like to allow it.

Where do you add these codes, guys? I'm just trying to run a pistols only contest and have added "On Kill;Not Damage Handgun;Kill" to procon rulz but its not showing watched items? Help please! This is for our unranked server. I'm running a cash prize contest for whoever gets the most kills in 2 round with pistols only but I can't figure out how to get this to work.

Hi, I have two questions
    1. How to switch the code on 1 warning and kick.
    2. How to add vip weapon only for the user [user Borys can use shorty]
    Thank you for your help, best regards

# ColonelSeven's Pistol and Melee for Battlefield 4 v0.5
    # Information Shouts
    On Spawn;PlayerFirst;PlayerYell %p%, this server is Pistol and Melee only (Defib,Repair,Knife,Pistol)!;PlayerSay %p%, type !weapons and !commands in chat for more info!
    On Say;Text !allowed,!weapons;PlayerSay ::: ALLOWED: FLASHBANG,DEFIBRILLATOR,REPAIR TOOL,KNIFE,PISTOLS;PlayerSay ::: TAKE NOTE: Shorty 12G is classified as a shotgun;PlayerSay ::: TAKE NOTE: ALL Explosives are instant kick!
    On Say;Text !commands;PlayerSay ::: COMMANDS: !weapons - !allowed

# Player Total Kicks and Bans check
    On Join;If %ini_kickban_tbans[%p%]% == 3;TempBan 86400 %p%, you've been temp. banned 3 times. Ban for 24 hours.;Set %ini_kickban_tbans[%p%]% 0
    On Join;If %ini_kickban_kicks[%p%]% == 15;TempBan 86400 %p%, you've been kicked 15 times. Ban for 24 hours.;Set %ini_kickban_kicks[%p%]% 0

# Original by bambam - Modified by ColonelSeven
    # Explosives check first (flashbang excl. just in case)
    On Kill;Not Weapon U_Flashbang;Damage Explosive;Log ^2EXPLOSIVE: ^1%p% ^0was KICKED for using a ^1%w%;Incr %ini_kickban_kicks[%p%]%;Say %p% was KICKED for using a %w%;Kick %p% Melee and Pistols only! You used a %w%.
    On Kill;Not Weapon U_Flashbang;Damage ProjectileExplosive;Log ^2EXPLOSIVE: ^1%p% ^0was KICKED for using a ^1%w%;Incr %ini_kickban_kicks[%p%]%;Say %p% was KICKED for using a %w% ;Kick %p% Melee and Pistols only! You used a %w%.
    # Weapons check second
    On Kill;Not Weapon U_Flashbang;Not Weapon U_Defib; Not Weapon U_Repairtool;Not Weapon Melee;Not Damage Handgun;PlayerCount 3;Log ^1%p% ^0was BANNED for using a ^1%w%;Incr %ini_kickban_tbans[%p%]%;Say %p% was BANNED (15m) for using a %w%;TempBan 900 %p% (15min) Melee and Pistols only! You used a %w%.
    On Kill;Not Weapon U_Flashbang;Not Weapon U_Defib; Not Weapon U_Repairtool;Not Weapon Melee;Not Damage Handgun;PlayerCount 2;Log ^1%p% ^0was KICKED for using a ^1%w%;Incr %ini_kickban_kicks[%p%]%;Say %p% was KICKED for using a %w% ;Kick %p% Melee and Pistols only! You used a %w%.
    On Kill;Not Weapon U_Flashbang;Not Weapon U_Defib; Not Weapon U_Repairtool;Not Weapon Melee;Not Damage Handgun;PlayerCount 1;Log ^1%p% ^0has ^2%c%/2 ^0offenses (^1%w%^0);Set %warnyell% 2;Say ::: WARNING: %p%, warning %c%/2 for using a %w%;PlayerSay %p%, Melee and Pistols only! You used a %w% (%c%/2);PlayerYell %p%, Melee and Pistols only! You used a %w% (%c%/2);Kill 100
    On Kill;Not Weapon U_Flashbang;Not Weapon U_Defib; Not Weapon U_Repairtool;Not Weapon Melee;Not Damage Handgun;Log ^1%p% ^0has ^2%c%/2 ^0offenses (^1%w%^0);Set %warnyell% 1;Say ::: WARNING: %p%, warning %c%/2 for using a %w%;PlayerSay %p%, Melee and Pistols only! You used a %w% (%c%/2);PlayerYell %p%, Melee and Pistols only! You used a %w% (%c%/2);Kill 100

# Warning Yell On Spawn (after offense 1 and 2)
    On Spawn;If %warnyell% == 2;Log Yell^2 2/2 ^0given to ^1%p%;PlayerYell %p%, you've 2/2 offenses! Next will be a KICK!;Set %warnyell% 0
    On Spawn;If %warnyell% == 1;Log Yell^2 1/2 ^0given to ^1%p%;PlayerYell %p%, you've 1/2 offenses! Pistols and Melee only!;Set %warnyell% 0

# Kill Announcer
    On Kill;Weapon Melee;Say *** %p% grabbed and stabbed %v%!!!
    On Kill;If %wk% contains Defib;Say *** %p% zapped %v% with the Defib!!!
    On Kill;If %wk% contains Repair;Say *** %p% killed %v% with the Repair Tool!!!
    On Kill;If %wk% contains Flashbang;Say *** %p% killed %v% with a FLASHBANG!!!

# FIRSTBLOOD
    On Kill;ServerFirst;Say *** %p% has FIRST BLOOD by killing %v% with a %w%

Could anyone please make the following changes to the script for me?

instead of kicks right off the bat, i would like it to do this ..

each illegal kill will kill you then every 3 illegal kills will get you kicked and then if you get 2 kicks its a 24 hour tempban then if you get 2 temp bans its perm ban.

so X = illegal kill, D = Slay(admin kill), K = Kick, T = TempBan, B = PermBan

X - D
    X - D
    X - K (3rd illegal kill gets you Kicked)
    X - D
    X - D
    X - T (2nd Kick gets you TempBan)
    X - D
    X - D
    X - B (2nd TempBan gets you PermBan)
    Last edited by archangel; 20-06-2017 at 05:25.