Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ixnorp View Post
    Isn't this the Latency Manager's missing ping kicker?
    That is what it turned out to be for my issue. I was suggesting that it may also be the same reason for the other admins who complained about this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by propbndr View Post
    This evening, several players including myself experienced random kicks with the following entry in Battlelog:

"Error
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: "

Note that there is no reason given.

All the kicks had the following console.log entry:

punkBuster.pb_sv_command pb_sv_kick "Propbndr" 0 "Missing ping"

Looking in the server event log, the entry for me was a simple

Playerlist 02/07/2014 21:24:38 PlayerLeave Propbndr left the server

No other entry about me or the kick exists until I reentered the server.

The Large Conquest Zavod311 map was playing at the time and the server was full at 32 slots. That was the map that was playing when I entered the server, so I don't know if any other maps are experiencing the kicks.

I run with 2 spectator slots BUT, they are not open to the public and were empty at the time of this particular round. So, the spectator slots were not the cause of this problem.

This could be a Latency Manager plugin issue where admins have the "Instant Kick for Missing Ping" selected.
    For punkBuster.pb_sv_command pb_sv_kick "Propbndr" 0 "Missing ping" log entry Battlelog says something like this - Game disconnected: you were kicked by a PunkBuster. Stated reason: Missing ping. This happens on my server if I check option "Instant kick no ping"
    I believe that
    "Error Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: " is result of vars.preset Normal false (if you had less than 4 Spectators and the server is almost full) so I'll uncheck "Set preset after map loads" in ATC and turn off the Simple command repeater and will test.
    Last edited by Chilace; 08-02-2014 at 13:29.

Moved to General Discussion, since not a Procon issue.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Well i still got alot of people complaing and blaming us admins for kicking them. They even join our forums and blame us. It is really annoying and i have no idea what is doing this. I know one thing for sure, it is since the R24 server patch.

googled and saw this and its been happening on my servers as well. Still happening for you? Its not often, but it does happen.

btw- whats the kick message a player sees when they get kicked for someone who is on reserved slots? Anyone know what that msg is (not related to the above sentence btw).

When we had a server bf3 and reservedSlotsList.aggressiveJoin was enabled and vipplayer joined - players were kicked with no reason (something like this: "you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason:". How now in bf4 I don't know, I think similar.